American NFL Football (12 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Please put your hands together for the best QB in the league. Near perfect passer rating on third down with 8 TDs. Ain’t nobody touching Carson.

- - - Updated - - -

Give the man the MVP trophy and the Super Bowl already.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Please put your hands together for the best QB in the league. Near perfect passer rating on third down with 8 TDs. Ain’t nobody touching Carson.

- - - Updated - - -

Give the man the MVP trophy and the Super Bowl already.
Will you trade him for Mariota? :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think I'm just going to retire from College QB Evaluations :lol: man, I was wrong about this dude. I thought he would be a very good QB, in the Alex Smith mold.

I didn't see this coming.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Haha no, too much of a fanboy not to mention wentz is better :p

Got a little excited because I thought that you could catch you tho
I had too big of a lead, I was a little worried that if the Eagles make a monster game then you might. Wentz sent four TDs but the receivers were distributed, had it been one or two players you might have caught up with my big lead.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Just watched the game. My god that escape by Wentz in the start of the 4th quarter was dope, loved how they immediately compared him to McNabb. :heart:

But the first quarter, god damn that was horrible. :scared: Thank god I already knew how the match would end. :D And the injuries, how fucking many of 'em!?! :sergio:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I had too big of a lead, I was a little worried that if the Eagles make a monster game then you might. Wentz sent four TDs but the receivers were distributed, had it been one or two players you might have caught up with my big lead.
Yeah. If only Jefferies had caught a couple of those passes in the end zone.

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched the game. My god that escape by Wentz in the start of the 4th quarter was dope, loved how they immediately compared him to McNabb. :heart:

But the first quarter, god damn that was horrible. :scared: Thank god I already knew how the match would end. :D And the injuries, how fucking many of 'em!?! :sergio:
He’s going to be better than McNabb. Has everything you could want in a QB. I’m psyched.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm just going to retire from College QB Evaluations :lol: man, I was wrong about this dude. I thought he would be a very good QB, in the Alex Smith mold.

I didn't see this coming.
You mean MVP contender Alex Smith? :p

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Lol not against the Eagles they won’t

��
I expect then not to lose every game this season...they just have to win at some point, us throwing a good season away sounds pretty normal too. :scared:

But I'm sure hoping for a yet another Carson show. 10 mins to kickoff! :MJ:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Looking good so far. But 49ers defense is pretty impressive, their attack is letting them down. Has it been like this the whole season for them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)