American NFL Football (50 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Could someone explain to me the rationale behind that trade between Salvo and Vinny? Am I missing any really well-hidden secrets or is that the most dumbfounding trade imaginable?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
crazy ... would love to know more of the thought process that took place in Vinny's mind when he proposed that trade :D

our trade has worked out well for both of us, so far ;)
:tup:

i'm happy with it

sucks you had to get rid of ivory tho. i'm holding onto him in another league

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
:tup:

i'm happy with it

sucks you had to get rid of ivory tho. i'm holding onto him in another league
It was Marshall I was looking for as I had to work my around some early injuries to important players on my roster. Ivory was more of a make-weight than anything else and if I let him go, it was because I have moved onto greener pastures since then.
Either way, we are both on a 3-game winning streak since that trade ;)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It was Marshall I was looking for as I had to work my around some early injuries to important players on my roster. Ivory was more of a make-weight than anything else and if I let him go, it was because I have moved onto greener pastures since then.
Either way, we are both on a 3-game winning streak since that trade ;)
Good shit, I love it when trades work out like that. My team has been on fire and I guess yours has too lol.

Rant time but anyone else think the NFL is going down the shitter? The vast majority of games are so annoying and I feel like I'm seeing more flags for basically nothing than ever. Not to mention the commercial breaks. If the Eagles weren't doing so well, I'd have a hard time following.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)