American NFL Football (24 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Yep, our offense and O-line were horrible. Glad to see Wentz able to perform under pressure tho. Some of those passes were clutch.
Not sure if our defense was that much better. :D

But god damn I'm glad how good Wentz has looked so far...that last game wasn't that good, but at least it wasn't his fault that we lost.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Not sure if our defense was that much better. :D

But god damn I'm glad how good Wentz has looked so far...that last game wasn't that good, but at least it wasn't his fault that we lost.
He had some really good throws, didn't get a chance to do much because of how little our offense was on the field tho

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Rodgers and the Pack were amazing tonight ... what a QB, what a team ...

So much for surfing on Sundays ...

@Post Ironic
So cruel you are.

Total shit performance again. Rodgers used to throw the most accurate deep ball in the league. Now, he's lucky if he gets the ball within 5 yards of his receiver on throws 15+ downfield. His Yards Per Attempt is absurdly low.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
So cruel you are.

Total shit performance again. Rodgers used to throw the most accurate deep ball in the league. Now, he's lucky if he gets the ball within 5 yards of his receiver on throws 15+ downfield. His Yards Per Attempt is absurdly low.
:D

Actually, I wasn't kidding - I thought this was a really good, bounce-back performance for both A-Rod and the Pack. Had Cobb not let two TDs go to waste, Pack would have been up by 3 scores at HT, easily.
That deep ball you are talking about used to go to a younger Jordy Nelson, who wasn't coming back from an ACL-tear. So far Nelson seems to have trouble getting separation downfield.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nelson's disappearing act is what makes me think tonight was an outlier again. He caught 1 pass. Davante Adams had a great game, but how often is that going to happen? The guy is terribly inconsistent, and more often than not has some pretty bad hands.

Add to that, this was against the Bears...

Not getting my hopes up until we beat a half-decent team.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Nelson's disappearing act is what makes me think tonight was an outlier again. He caught 1 pass. Davante Adams had a great game, but how often is that going to happen? The guy is terribly inconsistent, and more often than not has some pretty bad hands.

Add to that, this was against the Bears...

Not getting my hopes up until we beat a half-decent team.
True. Not saying tonight's performance made the Pack SB favs but they got their rhythm on offense going and that's a good thing.
Don't think the old Nelson will be back, ever imo ... his explosive style is not likely to survive with age and that ACL injury didn't help matters either.
I think, at this point in his career, the Pack would be smart to try to turn Nelson into a possession WRs ala Fitz at Arizona. That would mean a change in playing style and a move towards a less explosive and more of a slice-and-dice, Pats-like approach on O.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Do people drink some sort of "I am with stupid" potion when it comes to making trades with Salvo? :p

A week ago Vinny and now Dru too :confused:

Why would you give up Luck + Miller for Scam Newton, who's fallen back to his normal this year? Luck is getting Moncrief back and will be a top 3 QB for the rest of the year and even before that was a better fantasy QB than Newton.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Do people drink some sort of "I am with stupid" potion when it comes to making trades with Salvo? :p

A week ago Vinny and now Dru too :confused:

Why would you give up Luck + Miller for Scam Newton, who's fallen back to his normal this year? Luck is getting Moncrief back and will be a top 3 QB for the rest of the year and even before that was a better fantasy QB than Newton.
I find it hard to see Luck be very effective in that shitshow of a team.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
@acmilan no need to be so salty boobie
You weakened your team in one crazy move, boobs. What the hell ya thinking :(

- - - Updated - - -

I find it hard to see Luck be very effective in that shitshow of a team.
difference between fantasy and reality, ALC. Luck has been great so far and is getting back his WR2 now.
Newton is back to being who he really is - average and inconsistent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)