American NFL Football (70 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@acmilan

If you want to see Tom Brady make it through the end of the season, BB needs to do the right thing and call Baalke to get Joe Staley.

ASAP

That offensive line is going to get him killed. He is taking way too many hits.

- - - Updated - - -

We sure as hell need one. I want a badass MLB , I miss Willis and a healthy Bowman.
Carr killed it today.
New ownership. That is the only way this problem will be solved.

We got bait and switched with Harbaugh/ Levi's Stadium. Get everyone hyped enough with the team so that public funding would get approved for the Stadium, and then proceed to cut every financial corner possible on the football team.

Perfect.

Eddie D would have never done something like this. I want him back.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
[video=vine;5pwWl5TmuFZ]https://vine.co/v/5pwWl5TmuFZ[/video]
:lol:

that dildo was headed straight into the back-ends of the Bills defenders :D

- - - Updated - - -

@acmilan

If you want to see Tom Brady make it through the end of the season, BB needs to do the right thing and call Baalke to get Joe Staley.

ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

We got bait and switched with Harbaugh/ Levi's Stadium. Get everyone hyped enough with the team so that public funding would get approved for the Stadium, and then proceed to cut every financial corner possible on the football team.

Perfect.

Solder had a rough day today. Would love Staley but 9ers are likely gonna ask for an arm and a leg for him.

Tommy Gun is one tough SOB though :D

- - - Updated - - -

Chargers are actually a talented football team but an easy bottom 5 in terms of coaching. With a better coach at the helm, they could be 6-2 easily.

- - - Updated - - -

He looks really good so far. I want to see him against the Huskies before I get too excited... The PAC looks pretty bad this year with so many teams have down seasons.
USC QBs and WRs in the NFL ... please, tell me more :weee:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
They want a first round pick for Staley, probably because the only teams that would be willing to pay that premium are the ones at the bottom of the 1st round with Super Bowl aspirations.

Hence, the Patriots. Pretty sure that Staley would be more than willing to re-work his contract to play with Brady. Hell, he might even play for free for the rest of the season

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

that dildo was headed straight into the back-ends of the Bills defenders :D

- - - Updated - - -

Solder had a rough day today. Would love Staley but 9ers are likely gonna ask for an arm and a leg for him.

Tommy Gun is one tough SOB though :D

- - - Updated - - -

Chargers are actually a talented football team but an easy bottom 5 in terms of coaching. With a better coach at the helm, they could be 6-2 easily.

- - - Updated - - -

USC QBs and WRs in the NFL ... please, tell me more :weee:
Sam Darnold could be different though. He's got the size, mobility and the arm. The last few USC QB's had 2 out of 3, but this kid has all of those attributes

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
They want a first round pick for Staley, probably because the only teams that would be willing to pay that premium are the ones at the bottom of the 1st round with Super Bowl aspirations.

Hence, the Patriots. Pretty sure that Staley would be more than willing to re-work his contract to play with Brady. Hell, he might even play for free for the rest of the season
cap room shouldn't be the problem here, Staley's price is - at 32yo, Pats will never give up anything more than a 4th rounder, if that, imo.

And they soon might be getting Vollmer back too.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
cap room shouldn't be the problem here, Staley's price is - at 32yo, Pats will never give up anything more than a 4th rounder, if that, imo.

And they soon might be getting Vollmer back too.
Except that Vollmer is nowhere near as good as Staley.

- - - Updated - - -

And he's a month younger than Vollmer too

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Sam Darnold could be different though. He's got the size, mobility and the arm. The last few USC QB's had 2 out of 3, but this kid has all of those attributes
Imo, the biggest reason for the long history of failure in the NFL is the system QBs and WRs had to play under at USC - just too big a jump from there to the NFL and teams just don't have the patience to develop players these days, especially when it comes to QBs.

If USC uses a more pro-like system these days - haven;t been paying attention lately - maybe the guy has a shot.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Just give us a first round pick. I don't care if its for 2025 at this point

- - - Updated - - -

Imo, the biggest reason for the long history of failure in the NFL is the system QBs and WRs had to play under at USC - just too big a jump from there to the NFL and teams just don't have the patience to develop players these days, especially when it comes to QBs.

If USC uses a more pro-like system these days - haven;t been paying attention lately - maybe the guy has a shot.
Lots of quick reads in the system right now, considering that he is a freshman. They do a lot of movement at the line of scrimmage, and a good amount of seam and crossing routes. But as the video states, his completion % is 68% when facing the blitz, compared to 69% under normal pressure. He's also got a way of moving in the pocket to get himself out of trouble. I just hope that this kid is the one that pans out.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Except that Vollmer is nowhere near as good as Staley.

- - - Updated - - -

And he's a month younger than Vollmer too
not saying Vollmer is better than or even as good as Staley, although the gap isn't as big when Vollmer is actually healthy.

But Vollmer is already on the books anyway and again, biggest obstacle in acquiring Staley will be that high pick 9ers will be seeking. Just too much for any 32 yo player bar a franchise QB.
Seahawks may be your best bet for a trade on those terms as their OL has been really bad this year and they don;t shy away from throwing high picks left and right.
Vikings too but they don't have the cap-space, afaik.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Underrated factoid of Week 8:

Gronk scored his 69th TD for the Pats, in the same game a dildo found its way onto the field. Coincidence? You be the judge ...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
@acmilan

ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

Perfect.

One can hope, need a Juve style revitalization. We need our Andrea Agnelli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)