American NFL Football (15 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Peyton just tossed the season away.
fixed :D

loved that frostbitten forehead leaving the field with Lewis' dingus between his cheeks :p ... that's your MVP playing in the elements, "experts". Had it not been for those 2 special teams TDs for the broncos, this may well have been over in regular time.

Hope Brady and the Pats are watching closely and taking notes - this is the p-offs and one cannot assume it would be another easy win just because you may have blown out the other team earlier in reg season.

anyways, fuck off, Forehead :pado: :D

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. That has to be one of the best NFL playoff matches I've ever watched. Ravens in 2OT.
right up there :agree:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, I remember one of the greatest cat-and-mouse NFL matches I ever witnessed was Colts-Ravens, and that time Peyton got the better of Lewis and his mates. This time was payback.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Well, I remember one of the greatest cat-and-mouse NFL matches I ever witnessed was Colts-Ravens, and that time Peyton got the better of Lewis and his mates. This time was payback.
I'd think that previous game was either in warm weather or in the dome (if in Indi, that is) or was loaded with shoddy PI calls on the Raven D. How did I do there? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)