American NFL Football (8 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I am really rooting for Green Bay. It is the only way the NFC would have a chance in the Super Bowl, in my opinion.

And a Rodgers vs. Sanchez or Rodgers vs. Roethlisberger matchup is much sexier than any matchup featuring Jay Cutler

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That Favre video is funny as shit. Danny Woodhead. That's not even a joke, I just think he's a really good player. I'd like to name my penis after him. :lol: :lol:
Just change it to Randy and you have a winner.

I am really rooting for Green Bay. It is the only way the NFC would have a chance in the Super Bowl, in my opinion.

And a Rodgers vs. Sanchez or Rodgers vs. Roethlisberger matchup is much sexier than any matchup featuring Jay Cutler
I can't stand either team, but I agree. Hopefully Green Bat will win the Super Bowl. It's the only result I could stomach with the remaining clubs.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not anymore.

Congrats, Pado!

The Packers are clearly the better team and have a far better chance of beating the Stealers (whom I'm assuming will win tonight).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
All credit to the Packers. Well played, and I'd like to see them win a SB now with Rodgers at the helm so he can rub it deservedly in Favre's face. The GB scene has been too reminiscent of Montana vs. Young over the past several years.

The Bears got about as far as they could. I have to say I'm impressed they made even a game of it with their third string quarterback in play.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jimmy Johnson looks possessed by a demon. WTF is up with that guy's eyes? :scared:

I'm ready to see him start gnawing on Michael Strahan's arm, zombie-style.

Sep 21, 2010
What a ridiculous game. A roller coaster of emotions to say the least. A Raji TD followed by a Bears TD 81 seconds later, sheesh. I nearly chewed through my sleeve.

Lovie is a class act though. I really do like that guy. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)