American NFL Football (17 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What a ridiculous game. A roller coaster of emotions to say the least. A Raji TD followed by a Bears TD 81 seconds later, sheesh. I nearly chewed through my sleeve.

Lovie is a class act though. I really do like that guy. :tup:
He's still a loser.

Tom Vu, the master of wisdom, said it best in 1990 informercials:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfXPxo8S-lo#t=1m25s

And hey -- someone call the Anti-Defamation League. Looks like the rapist is giving it to the Jooooos.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I thought the Bears were frauds until they beat the Jets. They gave GB all they could handle all 3 times, but I still think Lovie is a loser and I hope he keeps his job. That Hanie dude at QB was ok. I just wonder what Brett Favre and his penis think of GB now.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Jay Cutler better have a torn ACL or MCL, for his sake. If not, the city of Chicago will never forgive him. And I think that Mark Sanchez will win a Super Bowl sooner much rather than later. Much to the chagrin of practically everyone here

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I agree with that, Serg. I also recall back in the 2007 AFC Championship game between SD v NE, Rivers played on a partially torn ACL AND MCL!! While bitch ass Tomlinson sat on the sideline like a little bitch with a hurt knee.

Jay Cutler is the Jeff George of this generation.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If I were Pittsburgh, here is what I would be worried about.

Pittsburgh's Offensive Line vs. Green Bay's pass rush. They were decimated with injuries before yesterday. If Puncey can't play, Big Ben might take a vicious beating.

Pittsburgh's CB vs. Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson. That might cause some real problems.

If I were Green Bay, here is what would concern me.

Green Bay's running game vs. Pittsburgh. They will need to at least keep Pittsburgh honest. If Starks and jackson can't get going, the play action pass won't fool anyone.

Troy Palamalou vs. the seam route. No safety reads and reacts to the seam route better than him. Rodgers is the best in the game completing the seam route, however, he hasn't faced a safety of Polamalu's caliber

Green Bay's Zone Blitz vs. Ben Roethlisberger. The Zone blitz brings pass rushers from every possible angle. However, with a zone blitz, if they don't get immediate pressure on Roethlisberger, he may be able to expose the middle of the field with their Tight End (Name escapes me), and with the amount of speed on the outside, Roethlisberger is at his best when the play breaks down, and has the ability to step up or step back in the pocket, and fling it 50 yards downfield. The speed of Pittsburgh's wide receivers could cause problems for the CB's if the play lasts more than 4-5 seconds.

Sep 21, 2010
Every time I watch that B.J Raji touchdown I get the biggest grin on my face. The only problem is that I still freak out every time he holds the ball out and nearly gets it knocked out of his flipping hands though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jay Cutler better have a torn ACL or MCL, for his sake. If not, the city of Chicago will never forgive him. And I think that Mark Sanchez will win a Super Bowl sooner much rather than later. Much to the chagrin of practically everyone here
Sorry, Serg -- your notorious USC fanboydom automatically disqualifies you as an expert. :pado: :p

Sep 21, 2010
You mean like Leon Lett :eyebrows:
Precisely.

So now everyone in Wisconsin is and more importantly was (They claim to be fans even when the post season was in doubt) Packer fans and they all have an opinion about everything as well. I'm glad that the Pack are getting so much support, but I hate people that ride the bandwagon.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't mind Sanchez. But I couldn't cheer for the Jets with Ryan at their helm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)