American NFL Football (21 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm officially finished with the NFL after the Redskins name debacle made it this far. I will be creating a petition to ban the New York Yankees because 1) I'm offended by the name Yankee and 2) New York Yankees discriminates against all the other Yankees that exist. This stuff is truly insulting to me, especially now.

But no, the NFL is a complete joke of a league, just like this country and government has become in the past decade.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm waiting for the gays to protest the Green Bay Packers.

Actually, if any football team name is racist it's Notre Dame. The frigging "Fighting Irish". Not only is it racist, but it even promotes a drunken stereotype. :pumpkin:

That would be like Columbia University's mascot being the "Pinching Hebes".

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, that is entirely racist and awful.

But there are so many that offend me, and this doesn't even include college teams!

Chicago Blackhawks - Named after a famous warrior, but paints native americans in a poor light as ruthless warriors
Kansas City Chiefs - Same thing
Vancouver Canucks - Canuck is considered slang for Canadian, which can be used in a derogatory fashion
New England Patriots - Inappropriate since the word Patriotism now means sticking hands down pants to guard against fake terrorist threats (which means they need to move to a LGBT league)
Atlanta Braves - Obvious
Dallas Cowboys - Insinuates all Texans are Cowboys
Minnesota Vikings - I am sure the Vikings would hate the NFL
New Jersey Devils - Offensive against Christians
New Orleans Saints - Offensive against Devil Worshippers
New York Giants - Offensive against rather large men or women
Pittsburgh Pirates - Majority of pirates from Pittsburgh were for MP3's
Utah Jazz - This is not Miles Davis' work

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

But there are so many that offend me, and this doesn't even include college teams!

Chicago Blackhawks - Named after a famous warrior, but paints native americans in a poor light as ruthless warriors
Vancouver Canucks - Canuck is considered slang for Canadian, which can be used in a derogatory fashion
New England Patriots - Inappropriate since the word Patriotism now means sticking hands down pants to guard against fake terrorist threats (which means they need to move to a LGBT league)
Atlanta Braves - Obvious
:lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Atlanta Braves - Obvious
:lol2: that's great

And I have to say, I don't like being linked to birds. They transmit bird flu which has been known to kill people. Do I wanna support a team of murderers? Hell no, sir!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Not just hitting her, knocking her as out and dragging her around. There's video of it an everything.

Best thing was when Jim Harbaugh came out and defended him.

Meanwhile Josh Gordon gets 16 games for smokin' the reefer.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not just hitting her, knocking her as out and dragging her around. There's video of it an everything.

Best thing was when Jim Harbaugh came out and defended him.

Meanwhile Josh Gordon gets 16 games for smokin' the reefer.

Huh?

Are you talking about the right Harbaugh?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I know right, chicken heads love the money.

Still, 2 games for a knock out. Laughable and I bet she doesn't get to partake in the concussion prevention program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)