American NFL Football (22 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Fuck Shitadelphia and their puppy drowning QB

like i said, Vick was bound to get hurt (although this is too early) and it would be down hill

29-16 bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaa

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Glad to see Vick hurt, hope he dies in an electrical fire.

Lions 3-0. Incredible. Much love to coach Schwartz for changing the mentality of the team, because there would have been no way we'd win this sort of game a couple years ago. Amazing comeback.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Apparently one concept that eludes Vick is that his o-line is the one that lets him take alot of hits. Besides the fact that he doesn't have a quick release.

The Giants exposed the Eagles in the 2 areas everyone knew they were weak at. - O-line and LB. we barreled through and hit Vick and we took advantage of the sorry LB's with 40yd td passes to the worst RB in the league Brandon "Bounce it outside" Jacobs :lol:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
glad to see the Niners have let me down yet again.
So hard to watch, buddy - at least we got the win.

ESPN's Sando said it succinctly:

"Offensive line struggling. Right tackle Anthony Davis and right guard Chilo Rachal were erratic in all phases. Alex Smith and Frank Gore would have been more consistent if the 49ers had even average players on the right side of their line, provided those average players were consistent. Geno Atkins and Frostee Rucker were among the Bengals' defensive linemen feasting on the opportunities. The Bengals also pushed back center Jonathan Goodwin, impinging upon the pocket. Left tackle Joe Staley drew a false-start penalty. He also gave up a critical sack in the red zone, allowing immediate pressure against Smith's blind side. The 49ers have too many early draft choices invested in their line to suffer through these sorts of performances."

Not to mention all of the penalties that right side takes - Chilo is a false-start, holding machine. So disappointing, but I've basically given up all hope for Rachal. He's been consistently brutal for way too long now, it's time to get another body in there.

Apparently one concept that eludes Vick is that his o-line is the one that lets him take alot of hits. Besides the fact that he doesn't have a quick release.

The Giants exposed the Eagles in the 2 areas everyone knew they were weak at. - O-line and LB. we barreled through and hit Vick and we took advantage of the sorry LB's with 40yd td passes to the worst RB in the league Brandon "Bounce it outside" Jacobs :lol:
I'm so tired of hearing this guy bitch. I wanna see the 9s front seven punish Vick this week; I definitely wouldn't mind seeing some Kafka.

Truthfully, not much hope that the 9's offense can stay with Philly - not with this O-line - but I'll watch anyway.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He's getting a lot of hits after he lets go of the ball, you're blind if you're denying that.

Are they cheap hits? Yes, they are. You can say shit happens when it's only once in a while but he's getting punished every time he's got the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)