American NFL Football (17 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Breaking News:

Philadelphia Eagles morbidly obese and unaccomplished head football coach was found passed out on the toilet in a local White Castle after what employees say was the most horrific night of their lives. Reid, who has been repeatedly mistaken for a walrus was unavailable for comment but the manager of the White Castle told police in the official report that the suspect entered the restaurant around 8:30pm local time on Sunday and began to furiously demand an endless supply of their signature mini burgers. Things really started getting out of hand when Reid, also known as the manatee began removing his clothing and laying the tiny treats strategically on his body. Witnesses then told police that Reid then while eating jiggled the bulbous mass known as his body to emulate a game of electric football – the burgers being the players. Furthermore, upon further investigation of the men’s bathroom, amongst the Armageddon of fecal matter found on the walls, ceiling, door and floor the forensics team believes that they identified 2 bodies: 1) Eagles QB Michael Vick, 2) Former falied Eagles WR Freddie Mitchell. No official announcement has been made but police officials did comment that “it’s tough to tell because they’re both black as shit”. Also found in the bathroom was a message written on the wall written in Reid’s handwriting reading “go Phillies”.

No charges have been filed yet but the estimated deficit in the franchise’s national inventory and the collateral damage to the rest room alone have been projected to be an upward of $320,000. Reid could be facing diabetes, an addiction to lye, chorizo and Lipitor and a possible IBS.
Oh my, who would have saw this coming

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Just had Libero Tatti visiting for the weekend and his first taste of "gridiron" football was Green Bay v. Philadelphia. With Green Bay up 21-10, I said this game will go down to last minute, but we'll leave happy. I is genius.

Atlanta must be pissed off. Number 1 seed and they get Green Bay, while Number 2 seed Chicago is gifted shit-ass Seattle! Hahaha

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Atlanta must be pissed off. Number 1 seed and they get Green Bay, while Number 2 seed Chicago is gifted shit-ass Seattle! Hahaha
We'll see... Matty Ice is pretty deadly in Hotlanta.

Also, the Seacocks beat Chicago earlier this year...

NFC WEST RULES!
:sergio:

As long as we are listing things that feel good, I'll go: Sitting on my own toilet after a Mexican fiesta. Those coffee cans tend to cut into my ass cheeks.
YOU'RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
We'll see... Matty Ice is pretty deadly in Hotlanta.

Also, the Seacocks beat Chicago earlier this year...

NFC WEST RULES!
:sergio:

YOU'RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT!
I think you misunderstand me. I think Atlanta will win, but they would surely rather face Seattle than Green Bay. Nobody really wants to play Green Bay in the playoffs. We be BADASS.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
How good would Green Bay be right now if they didn't have six starters on injured reserve?

Scary Good.

Oh, and people can stop with this Vick for MVP nonsense.

Tom Brady has been the frontrunner since October for this award, and he is doing it with less talent than Vick. A lot less talent.

2 Rookie Tight Ends, two undersized wide recievers, and Ben jarvis Green-Ellis and Danny fricking Woodhead as his Running Backs.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yea Woodhead, Gronkowski, Hernandez and Green-Ellis are just remarkable weapons for Brady to wield.

I hope they destroy the Jets with no mercy

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yea Woodhead, Gronkowski, Hernandez and Green-Ellis are just remarkable weapons for Brady to wield.

I hope they destroy the Jets with no mercy
He is the best quarterback of our generation, and I don't even know if that can be disputed anymore at this point.

Peyton Manning is no longer even in this discussion. Manning may end up with all the passing records, but Brady will have more rings and be known as the ultimate winner.

And you can't even say that Brady has had more weapons than Manning over his career.

manning has had Edgerrin james, Marcus Pollard, Joseph Addai, marvin harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, a phoenomenal offensive line up until this year.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He is the best quarterback of our generation, and I don't even know if that can be disputed anymore at this point.

Peyton Manning is no longer even in this discussion. Manning may end up with all the passing records, but Brady will have more rings and be known as the ultimate winner.

And you can't even say that Brady has had more weapons than Manning over his career.

manning has had Edgerrin james, Marcus Pollard, Joseph Addai, marvin harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, a phoenomenal offensive line up until this year.
Agreed on all points

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Speaking of Vick, remember his fantastic Monday Night performance against the below average Redskins? The likes of Steve Young, Matt Millen, Trent Dilfer, etc. annointed Vick as the greatest ever and proclaimed the Eagles to now be "Unstoppable". All based on one great performance. ONE!!!

Immediately thereafter, the Unstoppable Eagles were then blown up by Chicago, a 6-10 Minnesota, and Green Bay. Their two wins were by one point against Dallas and a last minute miracle against the Giants. Unstoppable my ass.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I would say iether Nick Fairley from Auburn or AJ Green from Georgia.

Since Rivera is the coach for Carolina now, I would lean towards the former
I'm hoping a good defensive player falls to 10. Assuming we switch to a 3-4 defense we may need a good outside linebacker. Of course, if either of the two corners fall to ten, we'd be stupid not to take one.

Though there are Julio Jones rumors.:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)