American NFL Football (12 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
There might be hope for the 49ers yet.

http://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

Dru, remember our text conversation a week ago when you asked me who the Niners would get for the next head coach, and I said the guy I wanted was Jim Harbaugh but it might be a pipe dream?

Well....................................where there's smoke, there's fire.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
There might be hope for the 49ers yet.

http://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

Dru, remember our text conversation a week ago when you asked me who the Niners would get for the next head coach, and I said the guy I wanted was Jim Harbaugh but it might be a pipe dream?

Well....................................where there's smoke, there's fire.
Word, all the rumor mills have been indicating that he has or will be interviewing with the Niners this week. I don’t see him going anywhere else in the NFL like Denver, Miami, etc…

BTW, does SF have any chance of moving up to getting Luck @ #1 overall?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Word, all the rumor mills have been indicating that he has or will be interviewing with the Niners this week. I don’t see him going anywhere else in the NFL like Denver, Miami, etc…

BTW, does SF have any chance of moving up to getting Luck @ #1 overall?
Do they have a chance? Sure, I guess they do. About as much chance as I have of waking up next to Eva Longoria, Katy Perry, and Beyonce.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
As a 49ers fan who has watched this franchise bekome a parody of themselves, I have finally have some reason to smile after the last 8 years

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5999744
This morning I woke up completely shell shocked and feeling a little sick that Juventus had actually signed Luca Toni. I mean, what the fuck kind of vision is that...

But now I'm all sticky! Nice to see the 9 get their man. More than anything, I'm excited that when the team desperately needs a new quarterback, we have someone who's proven that he knows how to seriously develop young talent.

Can't wait for the draft!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
- Forza Seattle
- Fuck Rex Ryan and the New York Joooooos. I can't believe they fly Toilet Seat Ed out to playoff games. What a desperate and sorry franchise.

- Its good to see playoff football back in KC. I love Arrowhead and the Chiefs. Too bad their gonna lose

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
- Forza Seattle
- Fuck Rex Ryan and the New York Joooooos. I can't believe they fly Toilet Seat Ed out to playoff games. What a desperate and sorry franchise.

- Its good to see playoff football back in KC. I love Arrowhead and the Chiefs. Too bad their gonna lose
Fuckin' Cromartie. The Jets are such a boring team to watch, and now the Pats are going to just punish them... AGAIN.

I wish the Texans would do it. But I doubt they will.
Yeah, the Texans could definitely use the guy. It's going to be quite a fierce bidding war... who wouldn't want him. Going to be serious, serious money. Last time we broke the bank for a CB, it didn't turn out so well, but Nnamdi is way better than Clements ever was.

He would help with our second biggest issue... and he wouldn't have to move, which seems to have worked in San Francisco's favor once already this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)