American NFL Football (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good win by us today, apparently. I didn't see it as I was driving on the Ohio Turnpike, but I can't help but feel pleased ending the season on this note -- especially since my Detroit-native uncle is a Vikings fan. :seven:

But this season is no more, and the four-game streak doesn't mean shit. Lets see if we can build on this next season. I'll be waiting patiently, Mr. Schwartz and Mayhew.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
But a good job by the Lions to finish strong and get some division wins. And Respect to the Chicago Bears who played their first-teamers for the whole game against Green Bay. I think Lovie is crap, but he honored the game, and respected our rivalry as well as respected the Giants and Bucs, who needed some help. This is why I have always considered Minnesota our most hated rival, as you get class from Chicago, but scum & slime from Minnesota.

Now, Green Bay is in the show and could be dangerous for anyone.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Aaron, did not realize that the phrase "Roll Tide" has been replaced by "Andy's Balls". He'll catch up, but yes, he is aware that it has nothing to do with Alabama. Andy's Balls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)