OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,242

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Seriously!

Nebraska is on the rise again and this would make CFB 10x more interesting than watching the Big12 North slug it out to play either UT or OU every year in the Big12 championship game. I hope the Big12 as a whole dissolves and at least 1 super conference is formed. I could care less what happens to Mizzou, Baylor, A&M and Iowa State

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    :pado:

Amateurs, my man, amateurs. College football when you're not in college is like wearing your high school ring as an adult. :sick:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Well, it looks like the penalties for USC have come out, and it doesn't look too promising.

Here is the way I look at it. If Pete Carroll or any of the coaches knew what was going on with Reggie bush and his aprents and did nothing to stop it, then shame on the program and they deserve all the penalties that they get, even if it means revoking the BCS cahampionship from 2004.

When you are located in the 2nd biggest television market in the country, have no competition from the NFL, are located in an area where the world is your oyster, you shouldn't HAVE to resort to such tactics to maintain excellence in a a program.

On the other hand, if there is evidence that none of the coaching staff or the administration were aware of what was going on, and they are being penalized because they should have had tighter control on a situation that was happening in San Diego, then these penalties are something that I take umbrage with.

I guess we will see what the findings are when they are released today.

Either way, I'm very disappointed in the program, and I hope that the Athletic Director doesn't survive from this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)