American College Football (50 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
ßüякε;2100699 said:
Damn right, thanks. I love my home state.

I live in Martinsburg in the Eastern Panhandle.
I haven't been back since I was a young teenager. I look forward to the next chance. Those are my roots, my German roots, even. My mom's maiden is Snider.

And since I have a chance to throw out some props to my great great grandpa, here is a biography and photo of him I submitted to this woman who has been collecting a history of West Virginia men who served the Union in the Civil War.

RIP Joseph Snider of the 12th (West) Virginia Volunteer Infantry and later the 6th West Virginia Cavalry. :)

http://www.lindapages.com/wvcw/12wvi/12-jsnider.htm

Umm, he won at least a share of the national championship his senior year.

Check it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_Volunteers_football
Peyton never won a national title. In 1998, the year after he left UT, the Vols won the first BCS title with Tee Martin as QB.

I might not no as much about soccer as you guys, but there ain't no one that can touch me on this forum when it comes to SEC football since 1990. ;)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why not? Please school me, Nostradamus. :lol:
well obviously you have been drinking "Tebow's Love Juice" like the rest of the bandwagon Gator fans so i believe there is no point in presenting logic to you. I don't care how many games you've been to or how many times you've seen him play. He can't throw like an NFL caliber prospect, scouts fucked up on the VY assessment and they've learned their lesson.

if you actually think Tebow can translate into a successful player in the NFL then i'll get you some knee pads since you're gonna be on your knees a lot longer than just his time in Gainesville.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Tebow's inability to make a pass of 30 yards into coverage isn't going to help him either.

Too bad he doesn't have P. White's arm. With his size, Tebow would make a good tight end.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßüякε;2101457 said:
Dru is correct on this, he doesn't have a pro arm.

Every extremely successful QB in the NFL has a pro arm and almost no legs.

EX: Benny the Roth and Peyton the gayMAN
The Burger can scramble when he needs to and Peyton is just ridiculously smart and avoids the big hits.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We all hope that Juventus will be like Florida.

:)

But Florida has won their league (Serie A) and the BCS title (Champions League) two of the last three years.

Maybe Diego will be Juve's Tebow? :tup:
Lets just hope Juve doesn't become as gay as Florida.

well obviously you have been drinking "Tebow's Love Juice" like the rest of the bandwagon Gator fans so i believe there is no point in presenting logic to you. I don't care how many games you've been to or how many times you've seen him play. He can't throw like an NFL caliber prospect, scouts fucked up on the VY assessment and they've learned their lesson.

if you actually think Tebow can translate into a successful player in the NFL then i'll get you some knee pads since you're gonna be on your knees a lot longer than just his time in Gainesville.
:tup:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Pennington not having much of an arm anymore helps too, but he's really smart with the ball so I think we'll see them both... at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)