American College Football (14 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm a big fan of THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN and the big ten conference. Hopefully the wolverines will bounce this year after this 3-9 season
Why are you a Michigan fan? My entire family loves them (they're from Detroit).

I'm all for Penn State and was a season ticket holder as a student.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I do own #2 jersey for Michigan football, I love it, and I own the chicago cubs jersey with sammy sosa's name and # that i haven't wear in ages. Las time I wore it my friends were all over me.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Why are you a Michigan fan? My entire family loves them (they're from Detroit).

I'm all for Penn State and was a season ticket holder as a student.
I was born in the middleeast and finished my highschool over there. Then I decided to come to the USA and follow my dream in living in it and having my university degree. So I came to the state of Michigan and end up doing 2 years of english at a college before transfering to a university in Canada. I lived 3 amazing years and got hooked up on Michigan football big time

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I was born in the middleeast and finished my highschool over there. Then I decided to come to the USA and follow my dream in living in it and having my university degree. So I came to the state of Michigan and end up doing 2 years of english in a college before transfering to a university in Canada. I lived 3 amazing years and got hooked up on Michigan football big time
Word. I've been to the Big House to watch Penn State before with my cousin. Had a great time out there despite the loss.

And by the way, a lot of people are going to hate you now. :D

Jul 10, 2006
Unless he can throw a 15 yard out, or a pass of more than 30 yards that doesn't look like it was shot out of an anal cannon, he'll be just another in a long line of FLorida QB's taht amount to nothing in the NFL
I've seen every game the kid has played at Florida. He can throw the football. He's a smart QB and there is no better leader in the game.

But who cares about the NFL?

This is the NCAA thread and the kid still has an entire season left at Florida. :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
A douche? He's probably the nicest guy in the history of the world. :)

He's too good of an athlete to not have a solid NFL career. If he doesn't work out as a QB, which I think he will, he would make a solid FB or TE.
He wouldn't come close to being a solid TE in the NFL and he doesn't have the arm to succeed there either. There's a reason why he's staying in school another year and it's not just because he loves the program.

Unless he can throw a 15 yard out, or a pass of more than 30 yards that doesn't look like it was shot out of an anal cannon, he'll be just another in a long line of FLorida QB's taht amount to nothing in the NFL
:agree:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Word. I've been to the Big House to watch Penn State before with my cousin. Had a great time out there despite the loss.

And by the way, a lot of people are going to hate you now. :D
I haven't visited the big house yet, but the atmosphere in the big house is out of this world, specially when playing agianst Mich. St. or Ohio state.

Why are they gonna hate? Do we have that many Ohio state fans over here!!!:snoop:

Btw, I do have a lot of respect for Joe Paterno, what a great coach. I love the man. From what I remember watching Penn state, that you guys always had a good defense and running game, but never agood passing game, so your offense always looked boring.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Maybe, we'll see.

How many people would kill to be "average" in the NFL, though? :tup:
But he will be drafted in the top 3, and then get paid more than 50 millions inlcuding bonuses. That why I don't like the NFL, when you sign rookies for tons of money and they haven't proven yet if they deserve it or not.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I've seen every game the kid has played at Florida. He can throw the football. He's a smart QB and there is no better leader in the game.

But who cares about the NFL?

This is the NCAA thread and the kid still has an entire season left at Florida. :)
I've seen practically every game at florida, and he doesn't have an NFL caliber arm, which is surprising considering that he's a specimen. Why do you think he stayed one more year in college? because his pre-draft grade as an athlete was a mid 4th round grade, and as strictly a QB, it was a 6th or 7th round grade.

Its up to Urban Meyer to install a pro-style offense this year if Tebow has any shot to make it as a QB. The question is whether or not he will do it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I haven't visited the big house yet, but the atmosphere in the big house is out of this world, specailly when playing agianst Mich. St. or Ohio state.

Why are they gonna hate? Do we have many Ohio stae fans over her!!!:snoop:

Btw, I do have a lot of respect for Joe Paterno, what a great coach. I love the man. From what I remember watching Penn state, that you guys always had a good defense and running game, but never agood passing game, so your offense always looked boring.
Yeah, our QB's over the past few years have either been really good at carrying the ball or flat out sucked (Morelli comes to mind). Mike Robinson, our QB in 2005 and 2006, was very good though and led us to victory at the 2006 Orange Bowl.

JoePa is the man but he should have stepped down after that victory in 2006. He's far too old now.

And the reason you'll be hated is because we have a few WVU fans here who always hated Michigan but now hate them even more because of Rich Rod. Generally, not many people like Michigan to begin with unless you're a fan.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've seen practically every game at florida, and he doesn't have an NFL caliber arm, which is surprising considering that he's a specimen. Why do you think he stayed one more year in college? because his pre-draft grade as an athlete was a mid 4th round grade, and as strictly a QB, it was a 6th or 7th round grade.

Its up to Urban Meyer to install a pro-style offense this year if Tebow has any shot to make it as a QB. The question is whether or not he will do it.
Meyer isn't the sort of coach to do that just for the future benefit of one of his players.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
But he will be drafted in the top 3, and then get paid more than 50 millions inlcuding bonuses. That why I don't like the NFL, when you sign rookies for a ton of money and they haven't proven yet if they deserve it or not.

Who, Tebow???

There are at least 3 QB's right now that will be drafted higher than him. Colt McCoy at Texas, Tim Hiller at Western Michigan and Sam Bradford at Oklahoma. That's not even counting Jimmy Clausen at Notre Dame if he decides to come out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)