Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (118 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He had an interview with TMW claiming he didn't reject anyone but Marseille.

Because of the length on the contract...
Your attempts at defending him are pathetic. He didn't reject them. He wanted to have a 3 year contract which they obviously didn't agree with.

It's like I'm broke and I'm dying of hunger, but I won't accept to get a free burger when I could eat a 400g fillet steak. Poor me.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
He had an interview with TMW claiming he didn't reject anyone but Marseille.

Because of the length on the contract...
I thought Deschamp had already said that they never wanted him?

Amauri rejected Marseille for Genoa/Parma/Fiorentina, and Borriello rejected Juve for Roma (though his agent pathetically denied that recently). What's wrong with these players. :sergio:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Your attempts at defending him are pathetic. He didn't reject them. He wanted to have a 3 year contract which they obviously didn't agree with.

It's like I'm broke and I'm dying of hunger, but I won't accept to get a free burger when I could eat a 400g fillet steak. Poor me.
Attempt to defend him? I am reporting his words. You can either believe what the media says, or what he says.

Since when did reporting his words become defending him?

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Amauri has scored 24 goals in 100 games for Juve. While Iaquinta scored 44 goals in 109 games for Juve. Iaquinta has came off the bench a lot of times compare to Amauri. I don't know how can you say such thing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You aren't seriously comparing Iaquinta to Amauri here, Melo? How does Vinnie being injured constantly make him a leech? That's the reason we can't sell him. Whereas with Amauri he OPENLY REFUSED many offers from clubs just to sit on his arse and earn 4M and spit in the face of the fans and board of this club. He can use all the excuses he wants, we all know what the case is. Who the fuck does he think he is to demand a 3 year (2M a season) contract from ANY club?

He hasn't played in over 6 months and is nearly 32, to go along with a mediocre at best goal-scoring record at every club he has been at. The guy is a massive troll, a deluded hypocrite who needs to be wiped out.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
You aren't seriously comparing Iaquinta to Amauri here, Melo? How does Vinnie being injured constantly make him a leech? That's the reason we can't sell him. Whereas with Amauri he OPENLY REFUSED many offers from clubs just to sit on his arse and earn 4M and spit in the face of the fans and board of this club. He can use all the excuses he wants, we all know what the case is. Who the fuck does he think he is to demand a 3 year (2M a season) contract from ANY club?

He hasn't played in over 6 months and is nearly 32, to go along with a mediocre at best goal-scoring record at every club he has been at. The guy is a massive troll, a deluded hypocrite who needs to be wiped out.
Are you saying that Iaq hasn't rejected any clubs? I don't even know why I am discussing this. Both are leechs and should fuck off from the club. How do you know Amauri has rejected clubs? Media says it, he says he didn't.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Are you saying that Iaq hasn't rejected any clubs? I don't even know why I am discussing this. Both are leechs and should fuck off from the club. How do you know Amauri has rejected clubs? Media says it, he says he didn't.
Melo your defending of Amauri is bordering on ridiculous now. You do realise that GIUSEPPE FUCKING MAROTTA even came out to the press and said Amauri has rejected nice, lucrative offers from certain clubs. Here is a link to refresh your memory

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsCon.../Juve-rift-grows-as-Amauri-left-off-site.aspx

Juventus tried to force Amauri out in the summer but the Brazilian, who has Italian citizenship and has played for Italy, turned down moves to Marseille and Turkey.

Amauri signed for Juve three years ago from Palermo but after a reasonably successful first season in Turin, the goals dried up in his second and he fell out of favour last term.

He was loaned out to Parma over the second half of the campaign where he found his goalscoring touch again and helped the side from Emilia-Romagna avoid relegation.

Having signed more than 20 players over the last two years, Juventus want to get Amauri off their wage bill and even offered to part fund his move to Marseille.

"Amauri has a contract worth 3.8 million euros a season net and Marseille were offering him as much with a contribution from Juventus," said sports director Giuseppe Marotta.

However Amauri's agent Giampiero Pocetta pointed out that it was his right to turn down a move.

In trying to force him out, Juve have now employed drastic measures.

Not only has he been removed from the squad section on their website but he is barred from training with the first team and has been forced to train apart on his own.
He also turned down Fenerbahce. I take Marotta's word over Amauri's. Any day of the week.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I reported what he said just the other page. He rejected Marseille just as your article says. He was getting the same wages, why wouldn't he go? He said he only rejected Marseille because of the length on the contract.

Forza Amauriii! Grandeeeee Amaaaaa :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)