Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (34 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
WTF? WE can't sell him and yet Marrota wants to buy Boriello?

1. Vucinic,
2. Matri,
3. Alex,
4. Quag,
5.Toni,
6. Iaquinta,
7 Amauri,
8. (BORIELLO)

Considering, (Pepe, Elia and Esti as Striker, they play in formation 4-3-3 as strikers )we can have a team full of strikers.

----------Amauri-----------
--Pepe-Iaquinta-Toni-Esti--
---Elia---Quag---Alex------
-Boriello-Matri----Vucinic--

We can have wide variety of formations, which would suit all players. We can play, 4-4-2. 4-2-1-3, 4-3-3. 3-5-2, 4-5-1, and our favorite 4-2-3-1.

Forza JUVE

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This guys represents everything that is wrong about professional sports.
I disgust his attitude and will celebrate when he can finally fuck off

WTF? WE can't sell him and yet Marrota wants to buy Boriello?

1. Vucinic,
2. Matri,
3. Alex,
4. Quag,
5.Toni,
6. Iaquinta,
7 Amauri,
8. (BORIELLO)

Considering, (Pepe, Elia and Esti as Striker, they play in formation 4-3-3 as strikers )we can have a team full of strikers.

----------Amauri-----------
--Pepe-Iaquinta-Toni-Esti--
---Elia---Quag---Alex------
-Boriello-Matri----Vucinic--

We can have wide variety of formations, which would suit all players. We can play, 4-4-2. 4-2-1-3, 4-3-3. 3-5-2, 4-5-1, and our favorite 4-2-3-1.

Forza JUVE
Boriello brings us a good vucinic sub when injured, or challenge pepe for starting spot

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I hope this dog comes over to my side of the pond to play in the MLS.

I will fucking torture him when he would play the New England Revolution. I swear, I would sign up for facebbok and twitter just to fucking torture him.

Even better, if he were to play FOR the New England Revolution. Oh, that would be great. I would get season tickets for myself and my 7 year old nephew and teach him how to swear in Italian.

A 3 year contract. Good luck with that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope this dog comes over to my side of the pond to play in the MLS.

I will fucking torture him when he would play the New England Revolution. I swear, I would sign up for facebbok and twitter just to fucking torture him.

Even better, if he were to play FOR the New England Revolution. Oh, that would be great. I would get season tickets for myself and my 7 year old nephew and teach him how to swear in Italian.

A 3 year contract. Good luck with that.
DC United.

Please, for all that is Holy let him come here.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Fuck you very much. Fuck you. Fucking yourself in the ass wiith 20 golf balls, closest you'll get to scoring 20 times. No seriously fuck you.

Thank you and goodnight.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
..He told La Stampa: "I know in recent weeks offers have come from both Italy and from abroad.

"I would prefer to stay in Italy, because the national team is still a dream and being here I have more possibilities.

"But one thing is for certain: in January I'm going to play. It's not a question of money, it's a question of the length of the contract.

"At 31-years-old it will be the last contract of my life and I have always asked for a three-year deal, partly because I think I can still play three seasons at a high level."

Genoa

Amauri has also been linked with Serie A rivals Genoa, who have expressed their interest in signing the attacker.

They made an offer to the Brazilian-born player, but have since turned their attention to Fiorentina forward Alberto Gilardino instead.

But, despite rumours suggesting otherwise, Amauri insists he did not turn down an offer with the Marassi club.

He added: "It's not true that I turned down a transfer to Genoa. I like that club."

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
E' accaduto qualcosa di clamoroso.
Amauri accompagnato da Pocetta ha chiesto a Marotta di poter restare a Torino.Si è detto disponibile a spalmare l'ingaggio x 3 anni con bonus in base a gol e assist.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I hope he loses all the money he got from football very soon. That's the ultimate punishment this fucker can get.

Never hated a football player like Amauri, never will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)