Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (160 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Amauri is a small club player, he came to Juventus with full of confidence and performed well for a short period of time. He can't handle the pressure, and I was hoping he would GTFO.

He refused Marseille for money reasons, and its more reasons to hate this guy.

Rot on the bench.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Frankly it's hard to imagine Amauri would leave. He's too old to make a meaningful career comeback, he's gotten his biggest contract in his whole career and he probably doesn't care about his reputation anymore because there's no realistic chance of anyone giving him a contract this big, so why bother.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It is kind of stupid to loan this guy out, watch him score goals for fun, and then when he returns freeze him out of the team. He's better than Toni and Iaquinta, I'm sorry. Why can't he be a bench striker if he doesn't leave? At least that way we get a little something for our money.
:lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"Play him on the bench so we get a little something for our money"...:howler:

We started him every game and gave us nothing for a year and a half.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
So he would have been making more money in the long run had he accepted Marseilles' offer. That along with CL football, domestic title challenge, and living on the Mediterranean.

He is sticking his middle finger up at the management, as if his motives were purely financial, he would have moved. I say we return the favour and rescind his contract, that way he won't even enjoy the luxury of being able to use our state of the art training and medical facilities, making any return to to professional football next year all the more difficult.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
So he would have been making more money in the long run had he accepted Marseilles' offer. That along with CL football, domestic title challenge, and living on the Mediterranean.

He is sticking his middle finger up at the management, as if his motives were purely financial, he would have moved. I say we return the favour and rescind his contract, that way he won't even enjoy the luxury of being able to use our state of the art training and medical facilities, making any return to to professional football next year all the more difficult.
We should give Alvin Amauri's e-mail.

Amauri will eventually commit suicide because Alvin will not stop messaging and harassing him.

It's the most economical way IMO.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Maybe Amauri still has something to offer, he was impressive at Parma scoring in almost every game, he just needed a confidence boost. I still think Matri-Vucinic will be our main 2 but maybe he'll impress us as a sub

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Maybe Amauri still has something to offer, he was impressive at Parma scoring in almost every game, he just needed a confidence boost. I still think Matri-Vucinic will be our main 2 but maybe he'll impress us as a sub
:sergio:

amori should never ever enter the pitch in the beautiful black and white shirt in our new stadium :stuckup:

i rather see a unproven libertazzi or an other striker then this ugly face clown:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)