Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (128 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I hope ultras rape and mutilate the fucking fuck out of him if he ever steps foot on the field. Who the fucking fuck does he fucking think he is doing nothing to earn 4 million euros a year. What the fuck. 4 million euros a year for sitting on his ass. What, does he think he's gods gift to calcio or something? He is a fucking piece of shit. Why can't he take a wage cut? Cocaine addiction getting too expensive? He would have nothing better to do with all that money and all that time. Why does he need €4 million a year? Why? What has he done to even remotely deserve it? If I ever see him in real life I will do my best to knock him the fuck out.
Worth it :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
it speaks volumes about his character and willingness to play football, to be perfectly honest with you.

Sit in luxury boxes all season and get paid 4 million to do nothing, or go out there and actually earn your salary.

he chose the former, because there is no way he is getting on the field this year.

Marseilles offered him a 2 year contract extension at a salary that he is absolutely not going to get after this year, with a chance to play for a proven coach and play CL football to boot, and he said no.
:tup:

Just shows what sort of character he actually is. And I know some here might say "but he's entitled to because its in his contract", well I hope the club make his last year here a living hell as much as possible.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Or he's actually so delusional that he thinks he will be getting games next season. Actually, in a morbid way I'd like to see how he he would do with Elia-Krasic and Pirlo in midfield with Vucinic up front. Just not in any games that would cost points.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
it speaks volumes about his character and willingness to play football, to be perfectly honest with you.

Sit in luxury boxes all season and get paid 4 million to do nothing, or go out there and actually earn your salary.

he chose the former, because there is no way he is getting on the field this year.

Marseilles offered him a 2 year contract extension at a salary that he is absolutely not going to get after this year, with a chance to play for a proven coach and play CL football to boot, and he said no.
Just what I thought.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Looks like Amauri turned down more money to stay with Juve. I know people hate him, but I have a feeling he is feeling like a failure and bad about all of this and wants redemption here with Juventus. I for one see him as an asset that can be valuable.

I think right now he is a better player than Toni. And our 5th best striker.

If Elia fails I think a formation with Vucinic on the wing and Quag+Matri/Amauri could be good.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He is so full of crap. Trying to prove himself? How the hell is he going to do that when he's the sixth/seventh choice striker.

Guy just wants 4mil for doing nothing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's not just Janet. We had people like Tiago, who locked the pres in a toilet, refusing to leave.

There's something bizarre about this club that not only do we find underachieving talent, we make it so that they never want to leave.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Tiago absolutely wanted to leave, I don't know what you're talking about.

About Amauri I really don't think it's about the cash anymore. I know I wouldn't like to be hated by million of fans and would try to prove my worth to them if I was in his position. We are the only team that he failed at. Objectively he is still a solid player that can offer a lot, but something prevented him to do so for Juventus. I really hope he won't be excluded from the squad. If he excels in training he should be given a chance.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Kinda like Eto'o for a lower wage.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Not that I agree with his decision to turn down Marseille but maybe he turned the money down, because he really does want to prove himself? :boh:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

About Amauri I really don't think it's about the cash anymore. I know I wouldn't like to be hated by million of fans and would try to prove my worth to them if I was in his position. We are the only team that he failed at. Objectively he is still a solid player that can offer a lot, but something prevented him to do so for Juventus. I really hope he won't be excluded from the squad. If he excels in training he should be given a chance.
when did you start following juventus?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not that I agree with his decision to turn down Marseille but maybe he turned the money down, because he really does want to prove himself? :boh:
So where was he wanting to prove himself last january when he gladly accepted a loan move to Parma?

Or when he siad "Now we will see where the problem is, Me or Juventus"

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Or he coould have accepted a contract extension at marseille, played for Deschamps, and played CL football as well. Far, Far Away from those "Millions of fans who hate him".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)