Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (10 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
La Stampa claims Amauri asked free transfer and 3 mln compensation from us.
Marseille offer was 3.2mln to Juve and two year contract by 2.5 million per season to Amauri.
He rejected.

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=61412
Yeah, just read it. It's all about money, everything his agent says is bullshit. I hate this player.

Well, I just hope we'll punish him and he won't be part of the squad. The article says that we're furious with him, and 'he wants to prove himself to the coach? it'll be a great for him if he'll even get to train with the team...'.

PUNISH HIM!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
“He received a lot of diverse offers, but the player really wanted to stay at Juventus,” agent Giampiero Pocetta told Radio Mana Mana.

“He wants to prove to the Coach and the club that he can still be of use to the Bianconeri cause.”

“He turned down some really advantageous financial proposals,” continued the representative.

“I just ask the fans to support the player, a player who has shown himself to be a serious professional.”

http://www.football-italia.net/sep1b.html?
Very provocative speech. He is basically inviting people to lynch his client.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Would you guys leave if you were making over 4 mill here, hanging out with the likes of Del Piero and Chiellini? I would say fuck no, therefore I can't blame Amauri. Surely he should have left, but he didn't well.. I wouldn't either!

escobaro

Sep 1, 2011
Would you guys leave if you were making over 4 mill here, hanging out with the likes of Del Piero and Chiellini? I would say fuck no, therefore I can't blame Amauri. Surely he should have left, but he didn't well.. I wouldn't either!
WTf?:lol: Do they suck you off or something? Obviously the 4mil, that's the only logical reason why he choose to stay.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We should. Do we want Roma to be the first club ever to wear the Silver Star instead of us?
Cant deny we should. We definetly should, I said it last season and the seasons before. But we keep prioritising, so resting players a whole week before the serie A game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
"Can't blame Amauri" but "he should have left".

Lets play him in the coppa, if we dont play him, his price is going to drop anyway, he might suprise. Its not like we treat coppa highly anyway.
This year is his last on his contract. We shouldn't worry about his price as he can leave for free come June.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
For our sake he should have left, for his sake I can't blame him.
it speaks volumes about his character and willingness to play football, to be perfectly honest with you.

Sit in luxury boxes all season and get paid 4 million to do nothing, or go out there and actually earn your salary.

he chose the former, because there is no way he is getting on the field this year.

Marseilles offered him a 2 year contract extension at a salary that he is absolutely not going to get after this year, with a chance to play for a proven coach and play CL football to boot, and he said no.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
it speaks volumes about his character and willingness to play football, to be perfectly honest with you.

Sit in luxury boxes all season and get paid 4 million to do nothing, or go out there and actually earn your salary.

he chose the former, because there is no way he is getting on the field this year.

Marseilles offered him a 2 year contract extension at a salary that he is absolutely not going to get after this year, with a chance to play for a proven coach and play CL football to boot, and he said no.
Yep. Such a cunt. But he's probably also thinking: "They'll loan me out to a small club again", which I think he really enjoys. He thrives at them small clubs, that's where he really wants to be. Not Marseille. The guy's a loser. All the while Juve is paying his big fat salary.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I hope ultras rape and mutilate the fucking fuck out of him if he ever steps foot on the field. Who the fucking fuck does he fucking think he is doing nothing to earn 4 million euros a year. What the fuck. 4 million euros a year for sitting on his ass. What, does he think he's gods gift to calcio or something? He is a fucking piece of shit. Why can't he take a wage cut? Cocaine addiction getting too expensive? He would have nothing better to do with all that money and all that time. Why does he need €4 million a year? Why? What has he done to even remotely deserve it? If I ever see him in real life I will do my best to knock him the fuck out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)