Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (14 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
In regards to the some that are saying Moggi would have done much better, I think we tend to overrate Moggi a lot. Sure, he was present in our glory days and did do some major signings. But you guys have to realize that luck and fortune were on his side as well. Serie A was in its glory days, Juventus was a top-notch team, we hadChampions League, etc etc.

If Moggi were in Marotta's place, I don't think he'd do much better.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Amauri is still our 2nd best CF not including Vucinic...

We should have just fucking sold Toni and let Amauri sit on the bench.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What I want to know if they firmly informed him that he is not wanted and there is no need for him to fight for a place because no matter what he does he will still not make the bench. That's how you sell such a player, not by offering him in deals.
pretty much what they did with melo...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

don't we have to pay him the full money of his contract by mutualy terminating it?
No, when it's a mutual termination we don't. My brain ain't functioning this early in the morning, why would he agree to a mutual termination when he didn't even want to accept Marseille's offer. The guy has it too good here.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Why don't we save ourselves some serious millions and just terminate his contract?

Because we'd still have to pay his full wages, and there is little chance he would agree witha a mutual termination for a low fee considering he rejected all his offers.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
“He received a lot of diverse offers, but the player really wanted to stay at Juventus,” agent Giampiero Pocetta told Radio Mana Mana.

“He wants to prove to the Coach and the club that he can still be of use to the Bianconeri cause.”

“He turned down some really advantageous financial proposals,” continued the representative.

“I just ask the fans to support the player, a player who has shown himself to be a serious professional.”

http://www.football-italia.net/sep1b.html?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
“He received a lot of diverse offers, but the player really wanted to stay at Juventus,” agent Giampiero Pocetta told Radio Mana Mana.

“He wants to prove to the Coach and the club that he can still be of use to the Bianconeri cause.”

He turned down some really advantageous financial proposals,” continued the representative.

“I just ask the fans to support the player, a player who has shown himself to be a serious professional.”

http://www.football-italia.net/sep1b.html?
:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)