Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (146 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
This reminds me of Inter before the calciopoli. Every player that played for them is awful and once they move to another club they suddenly become good.

There is soo many common things between this Juve and the Old Inter, its a bit scary.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He'll score more than 10 goals and he'll be the reason that Parma stay in Serie A and use their option to buy on Giovinco.

Thanks, Marotta.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This reminds me of Inter before the calciopoli. Every player that played for them is awful and once they move to another club they suddenly become good.

There is soo many common things between this Juve and the Old Inter, its a bit scary.
I hope there will be one final similarity and we make sure they play in serie B.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
Its good that he is scoring. We need to sell him and get some money for him.

I still hope we dont go for Pastore. I have a feeling he is just a small team type of player, just like Amauri is. Sanchez on the other hand seems to be more than that. I think he's going to be a major superstar one day.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He'll score more than 10 goals and he'll be the reason that Parma stay in Serie A and use their option to buy on Giovinco.

Thanks, Marotta.
:lol: Great connection.

but seriously, I hope he scores enough to get a big teams attention. 10 mill for him would be aces.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
So basically, Amauri scoring and getting Parma good results will result in Giovinco staying there while him not doing well will mean him not getting sold at all.

I suppose the reasonable thing to hope for would him performing well, but not to the extent that Parma will avoid relegation. Let him do well, but not that well.

Let's get Gio back here.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
He won't come back Giovinco is sucking him off, for the rest of the season....They'll be the rebels against Juventus now.
Wish Gio will come back though I think he won't....we'll see

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Amauri: I'll keep Parma up

Amauri has promised to keep Parma in the top flight after scoring two very important goals against Roma at the weekend.

The 30-year-old, who is on loan from Juventus, inspired a comeback from 2-0 down at the Olimpico, scoring a wonderful volleyed back heel.

His scrappy second ensured that Parma came away from the capital with a precious point, which keeps their hopes of survival alive.

Speaking to La Gazzetta dello Sport, he said: “Pasquale Marino did well. During the interval he gave us a spark.

“I have a debt with everyone at Parma and I would like to repay it by scoring goals and giving a ruthlessness to a very technical but also inexperienced team.

“We will survive.

“I had got to know Sebastian Giovinco and Andrea Candreva at Juve. I had spent time with Cristian Zaccardo and Marco Pisano at Palermo.

“Alessandro Lucarelli was with me at Piacenza.”

Asked to reveal why he chose to stay in Italy, Amauri said: “I didn't have any attractive offers. And then Parma President Tommaso Ghirardi was very convincing.

“I understood that he wasn't bluffing and now I must thank him again. Ghirardi and Pietro Leonardi believed in me when it wasn't easy,” he concluded.

:touched:

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)