Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (22 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
People were blaming Amauri even when he was one of the better players in some of our games. It was SILLY.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
That's because his job was to score goals and he didnt! Same as for our defender to stop the opposite to score against us, thing is Amauri cost us more then all our 4 defenders together.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Did that ever happen in the last two seasons?
actually it did happen, but back then it was easier to blame everything on him, because you can easly get rid of one player instead of a whole team, and now it is an eye opening situation, he was one of those who sucked, but others suked equaly if not more

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
actually it did happen, but back then it was easier to blame everything on him, because you can easly get rid of one player instead of a whole team, and now it is an eye opening situation, he was one of those who sucked, but others suked equaly if not more
Gimme a date. Juve vs. ??

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Gimme a date. Juve vs. ??
I cant tell you exactly, but vaguely I remember some games when he was at least decent, fighting alone with opposing defence, no usefull balls from middlefield, and yet first thing after the game was, go to Amauri thread and fuck his whole ancestry because he didnt score, but many other players deserved the same thing , I guess he was more irritating and it was easier to bash him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)