Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (14 Viewers)

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
"My departure from Turin? It does not address the dispute. There has always been since I lived in Piedmont. Now we'll see if I am guilty. "Seems not to have left the best possible with Juventus, Carvalho de Oliveira Amauri, neo-Parma player. The striker, on loan to gialloblù past, was presented today by the club emiliano. "I thought to myself, I will no longer talk of Juventus-Amauri-cut short. From now until June will speak only of Parma. I spoke with Delneri: a comparison clear. Then came the call of the President Ghirardi and it all worked out. "

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
"My departure from Turin? It does not address the dispute. There has always been since I lived in Piedmont. Now we'll see if I am guilty. "Seems not to have left the best possible with Juventus, Carvalho de Oliveira Amauri, neo-Parma player. The striker, on loan to gialloblù past, was presented today by the club emiliano. "I thought to myself, I will no longer talk of Juventus-Amauri-cut short. From now until June will speak only of Parma. I spoke with Delneri: a comparison clear. Then came the call of the President Ghirardi and it all worked out. "
Dude, translate it back, it's a mess.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Some wages, not all. As I said, at least he agreed to leave.
Yes, it seems Parma is paying 2/3 of his wages. Which doesn't matter really as he's still earning 4.5m. I'd give him props if he said; "Juve doesn't need to pay me for the 5 months I will spend in Parma, I am going there to prove my worth". Or if he agreed to transfer to Fulham or some other EPL club with a minor paycut. Which is the least he could do after agonizing 2 years. He didn't do us any favors, he did what's best for him. And come summer if things don't workout in Parma, he's still coming back to get his hefty Juventus paycheck, which he never really deserved.

So untill he gets out for good or by some miracle scores 20 goals next year, I won't give him any credit or props.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Yes, it seems Parma is paying 2/3 of his wages. Which doesn't matter really as he's still earning 4.5m. I'd give him props if he said; "Juve doesn't need to pay me for the 5 months I will spend in Parma, I am going there to prove my worth". Or if he agreed to transfer to Fulham or some other EPL club with a minor paycut. Which is the least he could do after agonizing 2 years. He didn't do us any favors, he did what's best for him. And come summer if things don't workout in Parma, he's still coming back to get his hefty Juventus paycheck, which he never really deserved.

So untill he gets out for good or by some miracle scores 20 goals next year, I won't give him any credit or props.

Let's hope he finds himself in Parma then.

That didn't come out right, did it?

Jul 13, 2010
Amauri is like Makinwa at Lazio. They loaned him to mediocre Greek team Larissa, but even there his loan was terminated by Greeks. Somehow I fell, it will happen to us with Amauri as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)