Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (8 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Amauri has joined Parma on loan for the rest of the season, but believes he is not the cause of any of Juventus' problems in 2010-11.

The 30-year-old has not scored since the Europa League qualifying round in the summer and has been cast as a major disappointment by the Turin club's fans.

"My departure from Turin? Now we'll see if I am guilty," he suggested, according to Tuttosport.

"From now until June I will speak only of Parma. I spoke to [Juventus coach Luigi] Del Neri. It was a conversation that clarified certain things. Then came the call from [Parma] president [Tommaso] Ghirardi and it all worked out."

The former Palermo attacker went on to reveal that he's confident he can get back on his feet and prove his worth.

"It's taken ten years to wear this shirt. I hope to live through a good second-half of the season," he explained.

"I expect a lot from this season. I am critical of myself. Some has to do with me and some of it is due to injury. I was injured three times in a row after a good start [to the season]."

Ouch

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
"It was a painful Milan debut for Legrottaglie, who accidentally got a knee in the forehead from Kozak and was stretchered off with a large cut to his head to make way for Sokratis Papastathopoulos."

FI

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Breaking news: Kasaki seen with Samurai-sword taking the first flight to Norway.
on my way as we speak..

"It was a painful Milan debut for Legrottaglie, who accidentally got a knee in the forehead from Kozak and was stretchered off with a large cut to his head to make way for Sokratis Papastathopoulos."

FI
Don't know if I should laugh or not, would like to hear his statement first

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Amauri has joined Parma on loan for the rest of the season, but believes he is not the cause of any of Juventus' problems in 2010-11.

The 30-year-old has not scored since the Europa League qualifying round in the summer and has been cast as a major disappointment by the Turin club's fans.

"My departure from Turin? Now we'll see if I am guilty," he suggested, according to Tuttosport.

"From now until June I will speak only of Parma. I spoke to [Juventus coach Luigi] Del Neri. It was a conversation that clarified certain things. Then came the call from [Parma] president [Tommaso] Ghirardi and it all worked out."

The former Palermo attacker went on to reveal that he's confident he can get back on his feet and prove his worth.

"It's taken ten years to wear this shirt. I hope to live through a good second-half of the season," he explained.

"I expect a lot from this season. I am critical of myself. Some has to do with me and some of it is due to injury. I was injured three times in a row after a good start [to the season]."

Ouch
:lol: Well he sure put us in our place.

Get over yourself, Amauri. You were given the same chances as any player and failed to perform anywhere close to an acceptable level despite your generous wages. The jeers you receive are beyond justified.

btw is it confirmed who is paying his wage yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)