Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (18 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If we do end up selling Amauri to Parma, I'd like to shotgun the honour of moving this thread to the History forum.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
If we do end up selling Amauri to Parma, I'd like to shotgun the honour of moving this thread to the History forum.
Odd formulation. Isn't shotgun about sitting next to the guy who does the real logistics? Do you mean stand guard while the thread is being safely moved to the other forum, making sure noone steals it?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
From day one i told you that he is not a dedicated goalscorer,but you were all so enthusiastic from his Brazilian flicks, that you forgot how important it is for to have a clinical goal poacher like Treze, maybe because most of you did not suffered the pre-Treze era.
We suffered quite a lot from investing all that time to the little "beast", the new Drogba and i thought that is going to teach us smth, but no, we got a new Amauri on Matri, dear God, we will never learn...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Don't you mean "Legends" forum. Not scoring for an entire year deserves it's place in history.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
So here's my question, do you guys want him to excel at Parma & score a large number of goals or do you want him to fail? If he scores a decent amount, the officials might be tempted to give him another shot, other clubs might be interested & give us a decent amount of cash to part ways with him.
If him doing well means money for us then I'm all for it. But if they decide to keep him if he does well then I hope he doesn't score at all.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
From day one i told you that he is not a dedicated goalscorer,but you were all so enthusiastic from his Brazilian flicks, that you forgot how important it is for to have a clinical goal poacher like Treze, maybe because most of you did not suffered the pre-Treze era.
We suffered quite a lot from investing all that time to the little "beast", the new Drogba and i thought that is going to teach us smth, but no, we got a new Amauri on Matri, dear God, we will never learn...
Aren't you a Diego lover?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)