Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (37 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I woke up at 4am (Australia) and checked goal.com and I couldn’t believe it, I almost cried tears of joy.

Amauri is about as good on the pitch as a potato! The worst Juventus player in the history of the game! He is worse than boumsong, poulsen and any other player to ever wear a Juventus strip and be called shit. He looked like a mop but didn’t couldn’t quite match the skill.

cremains

Mar 22, 2010
I couldn't be any happier.
Though I most say... it's pretty funny to see what the first pages of this thread say and compare them to the rest :p

I doubt he'll score for Parma this year. Might even miss a penalty :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

At least he decided to move on. Props to Amauri for that. He could have demanded to stay and be a major pain the ass for the rest of the season.
Props for what? We're still paying his wages. Props would be given if he didn't reject Fulham and other clubs interested in buying him.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
It all depends on Amauri whether he will do good in Parma or not. If he still has the will, the desire to prove himself after all that happened to him these last 1.5 years he will turn out very good for Parma.....

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
So here's my question, do you guys want him to excel at Parma & score a large number of goals or do you want him to fail? If he scores a decent amount, the officials might be tempted to give him another shot, other clubs might be interested & give us a decent amount of cash to part ways with him.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Best Day Of My Life. Waking up to see him gone nearly brought a tear to my eyes. Wish it wasn't just a loan, but it will suffice for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)