Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (16 Viewers)

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Why we slating Amauri for? Given service we all know he can cause all sorts of shit inside the box. Under Ferrara we had no width and Diego was so isolated hence no creativity for Amauri. I dont like seeing him running down the channels instead i'll have him on the edge of the D and in the box everytime we attack.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
seriously Amauri makes Juan esnaider look like a Juve legend, as supportive as i am of our players in general, ive lost my patience with Amauri, he talks about scoring 20 goals this season, ill be happy with just 1 at this rate.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I really want him to go away from turin really far away and never see him again in a juveshirt. He doesn't deserved it. I think that even sorensen will do better in the attack than this ugly ugly clown.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
seriously Amauri makes Juan esnaider look like a Juve legend, as supportive as i am of our players in general, ive lost my patience with Amauri, he talks about scoring 20 goals this season, ill be happy with just 1 at this rate.
Cant really score when he's hardly ever fit. but i know what you're saying. what was that run of consecutive games in which he didnt score in? somrthing silly like 20 matches? or am i wrong?:lol:
And didnt he say now he has his favourite number 11 shirt we'll start seeing the real Amauri? :andyandbarcelona:

May 22, 2007
From a certain perspective you may be right.

Anyway OUT!
I've had enough of people pretending he's good deep down. From the board, to the coach, to the players, to fans. All saying about him resurrecting his form in some way or another, trying to give him an extra second chance. I honestly don't see any reason to start him over a young forward anymore, unlike Iaquinta for example. This guy is damaging our play because he's totally clueless. And when he does finally get some sort of ball played towards him he either gives up or throws his arms in the air in complaint.

Today was the first time in a long time that I've seen Amauri actually pull off a convincing shot with his foot, and it's been nearly a year since his last league goal. This is disgusting to watch. Thanks to the previous Juventus board for being utterly retarded.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He has to go, but poor him, he really looks broken with almost one year without a goal. And he seems to lost every ability he had with this poor run, he never is in a good place and almost always in a wrong one. Should have scored a goal from Milos cross, but he somehow went for the near post where Toni was. He lost it all. I really for the guy things just didn't go his way.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I've had enough of people pretending he's good deep down. From the board, to the coach, to the players, to fans. All saying about him resurrecting his form in some way or another, trying to give him an extra second chance. I honestly don't see any reason to start him over a young forward anymore, unlike Iaquinta for example. This guy is damaging our play because he's totally clueless. And when he does finally get some sort of ball played towards him he either gives up or throws his arms in the air in complaint.

Today was the first time in a long time that I've seen Amauri actually pull off a convincing shot with his foot, and it's been nearly a year since his last league goal. This is disgusting to watch. Thanks to the previous Juventus board for being utterly retarded.
Enough said :tup:

This thread should be closed after Sal's post until we sell his lazy ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)