Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (16 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I've had enough of people pretending he's good deep down. From the board, to the coach, to the players, to fans. All saying about him resurrecting his form in some way or another, trying to give him an extra second chance. I honestly don't see any reason to start him over a young forward anymore, unlike Iaquinta for example. This guy is damaging our play because he's totally clueless. And when he does finally get some sort of ball played towards him he either gives up or throws his arms in the air in complaint.

Today was the first time in a long time that I've seen Amauri actually pull off a convincing shot with his foot, and it's been nearly a year since his last league goal. This is disgusting to watch. Thanks to the previous Juventus board for being utterly retarded.
:tup:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
the guy even doesn't deserve our arguments here for god sake.. he is just not for us. sell him and maybe he can find himself in other team even i don't give a fuck about him anymore. we have another 2 players who are the same type and god help us with this kind of players.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
please please just leave this club!!!!! i hate u sooooooo much to the degree i dont care if i get an infarction for this post i really hate this player soo much its not even funny!!! amauri does not and will never deserve a place on this team its that simple he had his fair run of chances its time to swallow our losses and sell this guy even if we pay money to the other team to purchase his useless ass.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I've had enough of people pretending he's good deep down. From the board, to the coach, to the players, to fans. All saying about him resurrecting his form in some way or another, trying to give him an extra second chance. I honestly don't see any reason to start him over a young forward anymore, unlike Iaquinta for example. This guy is damaging our play because he's totally clueless. And when he does finally get some sort of ball played towards him he either gives up or throws his arms in the air in complaint.

Today was the first time in a long time that I've seen Amauri actually pull off a convincing shot with his foot, and it's been nearly a year since his last league goal. This is disgusting to watch. Thanks to the previous Juventus board for being utterly retarded.
nicely put!! :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)