Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (24 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He won some headers in the offense today :shifty:
Good. *Clap* *Clap*

:howler:

I was just remembering the "he needs better crosses" argument. Get's me everytime.

Good stuff.
:lol2:

Look at this cross, It's awful!

The argument changed over time to become: "He can hold up the ball well" until he started losing possession all the time. Then came the "He works hard for the team" until he stopped running.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Good. *Clap* *Clap*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnflv20YCjw

The argument changed over time to become: "He can hold up the ball well" until he started losing possession all the time. Then came the "He works hard for the team" until he stopped running.
That is probably the worst header I've ever seen from a professional footballer. Can we get rid of this guys in this transfer window?

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Good. *Clap* *Clap*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnflv20YCjw

:sergio: :lol:

What i REALLY love about that clip is when the music really kicks in you think he'll power header it in the back of the net.........instead the Bungling Oaf got it all wrong.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
:howler:

I was just remembering the "he needs better crosses" argument. Get's me everytime.

Good stuff.

Yeah but normally you'd bet your house on this Oaf to score from there, especially with his head. Great ball in by De ceglie too! Amauri makes the difficult ones made easy.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
How did he just lose his scoring sense? After that injury in his first year here under Ranieri he was never the same. I'm not going to defend him but he could score goals before that injury, he looked ressurected during the EL qualifiers, 2 goals against Shamrock and one goal against Sturm Graz, just lost it again after that injury during the home leg of the Sturm Graz game.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He still hasn't really missed any glorious chances like Iaquinta or even Krasic.

Not saying he's been good though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)