Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (24 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Haha, i got neg repped for bashing Amauri, i love it :). I guess it's wrong to bash someone who i went to watch live, and in the process he only managed to shoot once in the whole game, in the 92nd minute... as a striker. He couldn't win a ball even tho he was the right side of the defender, and way stronger and taller, and is truly a pathetic football player. So, if you wanna neg rep me feel free...cuz i rly dont care..Amauri is god fucking awful.
:agree:

You have to watch Amauri in the stadium to truely appreciate how bad he is. There are times when I think that we would be better off with 10 men than having him, all he does is get in the way of others and give away free-kicks.

We need to cash in on him while we have the chance.

15m for him would be a dream, but I can see him being a pain to accept moves away given the wages that he is on.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Haha, i got neg repped for bashing Amauri, i love it :). I guess it's wrong to bash someone who i went to watch live, and in the process he only managed to shoot once in the whole game, in the 92nd minute... as a striker. He couldn't win a ball even tho he was the right side of the defender, and way stronger and taller, and is truly a pathetic football player. So, if you wanna neg rep me feel free...cuz i rly dont care..Amauri is god fucking awful.
Amauri has had a pretty terrible season, I think most of us can agree with that.

But what exactly does that have to do with how he performed in a meaningless, after-season friendly?

:agree:

You have to watch Amauri in the stadium to truely appreciate how bad he is. There are times when I think that we would be better off with 10 men than having him, all he does is get in the way of others and give away free-kicks.
Wouldn't you agree that you have to watch every player in the stadium to truly appreciate how good or bad he is?

Take Trez for example. Most of the people who say he does nothing all game & just waits for the tap in have probably never seen him play live.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Wouldn't you agree that you have to watch every player in the stadium to truly appreciate how good or bad he is?

Take Trez for example. Most of the people who say he does nothing all game & just waits for the tap in have probably never seen him play live.
True, but you can get a fairly good idea from watching TV eg I can tell Messi is superb and that Amauri is not, before seeing them live.

But I agree its only when you watch a give live that you can really see just how good/bad a player is.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
These posts are just after Amauri have signed for us (year 2008).

These posts are just after Amauri have signed for us (year 2008).

Cronios, Pingo, v Snoop
....read their posts carefully ... they were right after all and most of the members were touching the sky because of that transfer.
Now I'm sure that most of them are the first to offend Amauri.

Congrats to Cronios, Pingo and v Snoop.
If you actually go to his transfer speculation page you will find that there were many more doubters, myself included.
So no, not many members here were over the moon FYI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)