Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (9 Viewers)

Dec 10, 2006
Amauri looked totally unmotivated. Did not see him going over to Marchisio to congratulate that goal.
:agree:
Hmm, I think that's his biggest problem. The story begins with a sign as he transferred from Palermo to Juve after a lot of rumors have been said. He's had fantastic moments in Palermo with 15 goals in season 07/08 and he was known as a excellent striker,not a mediocre one. Everything was cool and everyone had high hopes on him. A top-class striker was added to IQ,Trez and DP... It was seems to be a brilliant forward...

As Trez was injured [if I recall right] we enjoyed some consecutive 1-0 wins with Amauri's goal against Udinese,Cagliari,Catania,Turino,... at the beginning. He was not only able to put the ball in front of the goal for DP,but also fantastic in long air balls,putting the ball beyond opponent gk with a head . He was good afterall...

But he deteriorates as the team began to deteriorate,his number of mistakes increases, and he made some grave mistakes in both dribbling and shooting. also in heading...
Things even get worse as the atmosphere began to be against our brazilian,he started to toy with his hair, and all he could do on the pitch was jauking and horsing around. No doubt he had mistakes, but my point is that he still possess an more talent than IQ imo,he still have the potency to back to himself, a good striker. His lack of motivation is what ruins his abilities.
We'd never be good enough if we didn't motivate our men... That's all!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
sometimes a player needs a move to reinvigorate his career,Amauri is one of those i fear,he will be sold as his time in Turin is up but he will eb a big player for his next club

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Amauri accepts Marcello Lippi’s decision not to call him for the Italy get-together. “But I haven’t given up hope for the World Cup.”

The Juventus striker was in Lippi’s plans for the tournament, but red tape meant he was only able to take his Italian citizenship in March.

Nonetheless, the Brazilian-born hitman is not included in the squad for Italy’s get-together, which begins this evening.

“I have a respectful, clear and sincere rapport with the Coach, which is why I was not surprised at being left out. That decision was in the air,” Amauri told Red Carpet.

“I certainly cannot deny that it is disappointing, but I was expecting it. If the Coach had called me for this get-together, it would not have been fair to all the other strikers who are giving so much this season.

“Perhaps if my passport had arrived earlier, I would’ve had a better chance of getting into Lippi’s plans.

“In any case, with regards to the World Cup, I haven’t given up hope.” :sergio:

FI

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Amauri accepts Marcello Lippi’s decision not to call him for the Italy get-together. “But I haven’t given up hope for the World Cup.”

The Juventus striker was in Lippi’s plans for the tournament, but red tape meant he was only able to take his Italian citizenship in March.

Nonetheless, the Brazilian-born hitman is not included in the squad for Italy’s get-together, which begins this evening.

“I have a respectful, clear and sincere rapport with the Coach, which is why I was not surprised at being left out. That decision was in the air,” Amauri told Red Carpet.

“I certainly cannot deny that it is disappointing, but I was expecting it. If the Coach had called me for this get-together, it would not have been fair to all the other strikers who are giving so much this season.

“Perhaps if my passport had arrived earlier, I would’ve had a better chance of getting into Lippi’s plans.

“In any case, with regards to the World Cup, I haven’t given up hope.” :sergio:

FI
:anon:

Or maybe.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)