Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (9 Viewers)

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
The only entertaining and positiv thing about him in all these games was ... his hair:D
Look at those beautiful variants, it must have took him hours to make it look like that. I wish I had his hair skills.
One day spiky, one day curly, want a iroquois? Ask Amauri.

But in the end he's scared the ball could touch his hair...:rolleyes:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
There is no way to defend Amauri.

Dunno if you noticed but for the last months I'm not attacking any of our players individually. Simply because in these awful times when the whole team plays like a bunch of Tiagos, I can't attack one player without attacking the other 10 Juve players on the pitch.
That's why I stay out of these arguments regarding Amauri (or Melo, Grosso, Del Piero, Grygera etc).

Anyway, one can argue if Amauri getting most of the critics is deserved or not, but no-one can seriously defend the guy as some are doing. For one reason or another, he's been shockingly awful.
Same here. :tup:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The only entertaining and positiv thing about him in all these games was ... his hair:D
Look at those beautiful variants, it must have took him hours to make it look like that. I wish I had his hair skills.
One day spiky, one day curly, want a iroquois? Ask Amauri.

But in the end he's scared the ball could touch his hair...:rolleyes:

what a fabulous montage :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@SAB: I like how you only showed pictures of him doing what he is good at. Chesting and heading. That should at least please his followers, perhaps even hold them over until he decides he wants to score again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
HAHA

If I was a defender right now in Serie A and had to choose any striker to mark in the league I would pick Amauri right now, hands down.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I'd love to see a swap deal in the future involving him and Roman Pavlyuchenko of Spurs. That would be very reasonable considering his troubles with the manager, if only it wasn't for Sucko :sergio:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's still a good player but his scoring confidence has been shot to pieces and he is playing in a poor team with stifled attacking tactics, hopefully in this second half of the season he can find his touch (prays).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)