Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (32 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In English, this is what Lippi said:
“The Oriundi? I’m not really looking at them very much, we have enough Italians.”

I'm guessing Lippi was talking about Amauri here, but first of all, Amauri isn't an oriundo. An oriundo is someone of Italian descent who was born and lived out of Italy (Usually South America) and then, as a grown man, came back to Italy and got an Italian passport.
Second, Lippi is saying that he doesn't need the Oriundi because he has enough Italians. He clearly says that the Oriundi aren't Italians, which means that those whose parents/grandparents are Italian, but weren't born and raised in Italy, aren't Italian.
This means that Camoranesi and Rossi, who are Oriundi, aren't Italian, and he doesn't count on them for the WC.

Also, according to Lippi, Vinman, Mark, Salvo and many others here aren't Italian :seven:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Horrible player. He might actually get himself into position to maybe have a shot on goal. That is probably asking too much. The fanclub here will be happy that he chested the ball a couple times, well done Amauri.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In English, this is what Lippi said:
“The Oriundi? I’m not really looking at them very much, we have enough Italians.”

I'm guessing Lippi was talking about Amauri here, but first of all, Amauri isn't an oriundo. An oriundo is someone of Italian descent who was born and lived out of Italy (Usually South America) and then, as a grown man, came back to Italy and got an Italian passport.
Second, Lippi is saying that he doesn't need the Oriundi because he has enough Italians. He clearly says that the Oriundi aren't Italians, which means that those whose parents/grandparents are Italian, but weren't born and raised in Italy, aren't Italian.
This means that Camoranesi and Rossi, who are Oriundi, aren't Italian, and he doesn't count on them for the WC.

Also, according to Lippi, Vinman, Mark, Salvo and many others here aren't Italian :seven:
WHICH THEY ARE NOT! :lol:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
When he falls over under false circumstances (see: ALL THE FUCKING TIME), he eliminates an option for Diego to slide the ball into the box. This is a big issue when you take off a partnering forward and throw on JohnDon Midfield Supreme to reinforce the 5-man defence. What the fuck?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)