Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (33 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ok what the fuck :sergio:

This is exactly why I can't do a dedication,I'm pretty sure I attribute everybody here to be one of 4 posters now I feel bad.

Who's the guy that's in construction and arab then?
Not me. I'm German/Italian, 27, romantic, passionate and love to cuddle in front of a fire.

The only construction I do is the pyramid with Dusan and Ken.:snoop:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Stop talking about me if you're not commenting my naked pictures.

He's just trying to win over the more experienced mods, he'll be back in no time.

:snoop:

I love you Dusan. :heart:
Well, manager/admin powers are better.

:shifty:

--

Now stop it. You can continue with Amauri scoring/not scoring, playing or not playing discussion. :p

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Not me. I'm German/Italian, 27, romantic, passionate and love to cuddle in front of a fire.

The only construction I do is the pyramid with Dusan and Ken.:snoop:
Seriously my head hurts, these are the only members I haven't compeltely mixed up with soembody else:
Curr, of course
Martin due to the omnipotence
Dusan due to the sex pesting
Nenna nenna nenna nenna BATMAN!

:depressed

EDIT for Dusan :groan: I'd never mistake Amauri for a useful player.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Seriously my head hurts, these are the only members I haven't compeltely mixed up with soembody else:
Curr, of course
Martin due to the omnipotence
Dusan due to the sex pesting
Nenna nenna nenna nenna BATMAN!

:depressed
Man, you don't have to guess peoples passport if you make a dedication.

:lol2: Sounds awesome:flirt:
The pyramid?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There is no way to defend Amauri.

Dunno if you noticed but for the last months I'm not attacking any of our players individually. Simply because in these awful times when the whole team plays like a bunch of Tiagos, I can't attack one player without attacking the other 10 Juve players on the pitch.
That's why I stay out of these arguments regarding Amauri (or Melo, Grosso, Del Piero, Grygera etc).

Anyway, one can argue if Amauri getting most of the critics is deserved or not, but no-one can seriously defend the guy as some are doing. For one reason or another, he's been shockingly awful.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There is no way to defend Amauri.

Dunno if you noticed but for the last months I'm not attacking any of our players individually. Simply because in these awful times when the whole team plays like a bunch of Tiagos, I can't attack one player without attacking the other 10 Juve players on the pitch.
That's why I stay out of these arguments regarding Amauri (or Melo, Grosso, Del Piero, Grygera etc).

Anyway, one can argue if Amauri getting most of the critics is deserved or not, but no-one can seriously defend the guy as some are doing. For one reason or another, he's been shockingly awful.
Part of the reason he hasn't seen goal since October is that he's been facing the other direction the whole time.

"Say, Gigi -- did you do something with your hair today? I like it..."

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Stop talking about me if you're not commenting my naked pictures.

Well, manager/admin powers are better.

:shifty:

--

Now stop it. You can continue with Amauri scoring/not scoring, playing or not playing discussion. :p
You have naked pictures? :shocked:
If we stay on Amauri can we covertly go off topic in each Amauri post just as long as Amauri is mentioned in the post about being horrible?
Amauri needs to score some goals, what you think, Hus?

What's your name anyway, if you don't mind me asking?
Amauri needs to score "a" goal before he can start scoring "goals". One foot at a time is called walking, lets start there:D
I don't mind you asking :p
:lol2: Sounds awesome:flirt:
Which one? :weee:
Yes Dusan, the pyramid.
Part of the reason he hasn't seen goal since October is that he's been facing the other direction the whole time.

"Say, Gigi -- did you do something with your hair today? I like it..."
I honestly forgot what number Amauri is because I never see it anymore, but I can tell you the color of his eyes.
Since Iaquinta and Trez have been injured, Juve have been free-fall because this guy has become a totally useless spectator.
I can't wait for the moment IQ or Trez come back and score in their first game back just as DP has done. :touched: Someone needs reminded how to score.

If he scores this weekend he better not celebrate it. He hasn't earned the right to celebrate this season.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Bastard. :p

Post was simply too long to quote and I was too lazy to take that bit out, but you know what I'm talkin about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)