Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (28 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope so too, believe me. It would be nice for him to actually do what we are paying him to do.

Like Esteban said...one goal scored and all his lovers will be here screaming...then another 4 months go by without a goal....that's what I'm afraid of.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:lol:

This is gonna end in tears. The boys all go crazy over a girl who knows her football. Yes Hus.. that's football, not so...soc.. what's that ridiculous word you use for this beautiful game? :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:

This is gonna end in tears. The boys all go crazy over a girl who knows her football. Yes Hus.. that's football, not so...soc.. what's that ridiculous word you use for this beautiful game? :p
Well I know German, and FUSSBALL so by default that gives me the upper hand over all the other gents in this forum.

With the exception of Dusan because of his Mod powers. (and his Maldini)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wait Sab is a girl>?
It is common knowledge on Juventuz, considering there are maybe 3-4 females dare I say "women" on this forum. Severely outnumbered, they hide in the shadows watching the alpha's battle it out occasionally reminding us of their presence with such posts as SABs in the game thread.:tup:

@Dusan: Amauri to city for 15m, I say done deal.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It is common knowledge on Juventuz, that 80% of the guys start posting like 14 year olds chatting up the girl. That's how you know. :p

Sorry, Dusan. Please don't hurt us. :snoop:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
It is common knowledge on Juventuz, considering there are maybe 3-4 females dare I say "women" on this forum. Severely outnumbered, they hide in the shadows watching the alpha's battle it out occasionally reminding us of their presence with such posts as SABs in the game thread.:tup:

@Dusan: Amauri to city for 15m, I say done deal.
Ok hang on, are you a 30 year old Arab guy?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It is common knowledge on Juventuz, that 80% of the guys start posting like 14 year olds chatting up the girl. That's how you know. :p

Sorry, Dusan. Please don't hurt us. :snoop:
Dusan was once one of us...now he is too good:stuckup:

My foot just when numb....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)