Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (8 Viewers)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Amauri: 'Drought is no crisis'
Thursday 8 October, 2009
Amauri does not feel his goal drought is a crisis and claims Juventus are “on a par with Inter” in the Scudetto race.

“It has been a bit of an unusual start to the season, but I am not the kind of striker who focuses only on scoring goals,” he told Juventus Channel.

“I am experiencing the newspaper talk about me today the same way I did when they claimed I was a world class champion.”

The Brazilian has not hit the back of the net since February and is smarting after the Bianconeri’s 2-0 defeat at Palermo.

“We shot ourselves in the foot there, but it also has to be said it’s not easy to play in that stadium. We need to start again by learning from our mistakes.

“Let’s just say that my season will begin from the next game against Fiorentina. By sticking together we can do anything.

“I know [Coach Ciro] Ferrara is looking at other tactical solutions and I really like the system with three players supporting the lone striker.

“However, I don’t think that is the problem. Our difficulties are linked to a bad time right now, but it will pass.”

Recent results have left Juve two points off joint leaders Inter and Sampdoria at the top of the Serie A table.

“We are on a par with Inter,” insists Amauri. “We are strong and have a whole season in front of us to prove it.

“It’s at the end of a campaign when you see what you have achieved and even if we don’t get the Scudetto, then winning the Champions League would be fantastic.”

The forward has made no secret he wants to take on Italian citizenship and star for the Azzurri at the 2010 World Cup.

“I have always been a fan and followed the entire qualification process. They will all want to book their spot as soon as possible and I hope they do.”
that's perfect if we play Trezegol as a lone striker :) :)
he keeps telling that next game is going to be his game, same as the one vs bayern, and the one vs Palermo. by the way it's true he didn't celebrate his goal vs palermo :L loool

Jul 9, 2008
everyone is pissed off except this Amauri ..

after the match, he said that he was happy with his goal ..

and he would be happy if lippi called him for the WC ..

I have to declare one thing :

I hate this CLOWN .. !

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
everyone is pissed off except this Amauri ..

after the match, he said that he was happy with his goal ..

and he would be happy if lippi called him for the WC ..

I have to declare one thing :

I hate this CLOWN .. !
It's an idiocy to keep him while trezeguet was scoring, ffs...
Why does he want to go for the WC to show the world how useless he is? or to tell everyone that he can hold the ball (that's all he can do)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,780
    FINISHING!

Nice goal, I could have scored that one on skates and a hockey stick. Top corner!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)