Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (13 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
During his 10 years in Italy Amauri managed 64 goals in 282 game (0.22 average:sergio:).

Are you a betting man? I feel like making some easy money...
But surely his record for Juve is better than 0.22 right? He has to step it up.

Soon it's gonna be cold, so he is going to warm our bench :D!
It'll only be fair. Trez is waiting for an extended run and is coming back to full sharpness quickly.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
he is a good player anyway, Jack. and i wouldn't be surprised if he gets called by Lippi. and you know the type of players who gets called this days.
No way, lippi would never call him, he is too good, Italy shouldn't play attractive football, If Poulsen was italien he for sure will get a call from Lippi, if amauri gets his passport with recent performances Lippi will call him for sure so he can take cassano's place.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
fckkkkkkkkkkkkkk emotions,,if he scored everybody will cheers 4 him even if we lost 4-0 ??
We can't lose 4-0 if he scores, unless you mean an own goal.

And ofcourse I'll cheer for him if he starts scoring, but it's about damn time he does. Trez is coming for that spot.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
To be fair, look at who Amauri has had to play alongside. Iaquinta, only the greediest man in Italian football. I feel sorry for Amauri when he has to play with shitty Iaquinta. Iaq is a backup, simple as. He went from being fourth choice to starting.... riight.. He's not good enough to start, and he'll never be good enough for Juve. He's far to greedy to pair anyone with him also.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
He's not greedy. He's just lucky.

I don't like his style of play at all, but we must pay some respect to him he's our top scorer and he had often scored important goals since he joined.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
To be fair, look at who Amauri has had to play alongside. Iaquinta, only the greediest man in Italian football. I feel sorry for Amauri when he has to play with shitty Iaquinta. Iaq is a backup, simple as. He went from being fourth choice to starting.... riight.. He's not good enough to start, and he'll never be good enough for Juve. He's far to greedy to pair anyone with him also.
I'd say he has been selfish and that was annoying...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Although his recent exploits have been sub-par, I think something must give for Amauri. I thought he was overpriced and overhyped when he came to Juventus, but his performances early last year impressed me. All he needs is some time on the fucking bench, so he knows that he isn't getting a free ride a la Molinaro. Play Trezeguet for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)