Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (35 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Amauri's agent: "he's not having a good time right now emotionaly, he needs stability, Napoli maybe is a good place for him."
"He's not happy at juventus, because they didn't explain to him the reasons for the anger towards him, he 's looking for serenity and enthousiasme , so Napoli maybe the perfect place for him"

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
WΏΏdy;3138736 said:
Really? I think it was perfect the fans are voicing their opinion on what they feel about the players like that....what would be the worst thing to happen? amauri get pissed off and does not score for a year?
Yeah, cept for it's kinda late for that. It's not as if he doesn't try now if he acting like a douche in the media then I would understand it. These same fans that didn't do shit during calciopoli or when we had to watch motta start countless times last year should sit back down and find bigger issues to be angry about.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Yeah, cept for it's kinda late for that. It's not as if he doesn't try now if he acting like a douche in the media then I would understand it. These same fans that didn't do shit during calciopoli or when we had to watch motta start countless times last year should sit back down and find bigger issues to be angry about.
I dont think we can blame those fans for not doing anything while motta started,what did you do? Better late than never and at least they are doing something.

But you are right,its uncalled for...they should have asked him to fuck off and retire or play at parma...and added a few verbal insults on marotta's fetish.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
WΏΏdy;3138753 said:
I dont think we can blame those fans for not doing anything while motta started,what did you do? Better late than never and at least they are doing something.

But you are right,its uncalled for...they should have asked him to fuck off and retire or play at parma...and added a few verbal insults on marotta's fetish.

I was sitting half-way across the world cursing @ my computer screen. It's not amauri's fault he is here and for such crazy wages, I'd like him to leave as well but I'm not going to go to a pre-season practice where conte is trying to work and curse him out

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I was sitting half-way across the world cursing @ my computer screen. It's not amauri's fault he is here and for such crazy wages, I'd like him to leave as well but I'm not going to go to a pre-season practice where conte is trying to work and curse him out
I wish they throw a few rotten watery fruits or vegetables at motta and marotta in the next practice session.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
No it was actually perfect. Fuck him. He makes enough to sleep well at night for being the worst striker in Italy.
Like I said it's pre-season we just finished 7th and Conte is trying to work with what he's got. No need to cause any friction and interrupt practice with classless chants. We are not inter fans, no need to tear our own players apart

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Amauri is the worst excuse for a player. 4.2m dollars a year, 22.5m cost, screw him. He needs to leave and it's great the fans step in.

Remember, they fill the stadium and pay his fucking salary. He forgot that 2 seasons ago, and the fans didn't. If he wants the fans to shut it then he needs to do his fucking job.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This should motivate the players. They need to know that 7th is unacceptable. If they can't take the pressure then they need to play for Siena where 7th place would be heaven.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Amauri's agent: "he's not having a good time right now emotionaly, he needs stability, Napoli maybe is a good place for him."
"He's not happy at juventus, because they didn't explain to him the reasons for the anger towards him, he 's looking for serenity and enthousiasme , so Napoli maybe the perfect place for him"
:howler: poor poor fuckin Amauri. He's on a huge salary and can't score a goal to save his life, wtf did he expect?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)