Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (36 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
Russian club, roberto carlos and dsudzak play there now and they have more or less the same amount of money as chelski. They can surely afford the salary of amauri and the transfer fee (5-10 mils) is just pocket change for them. They went for Neymar as well ... (45 mils the santos president asked and his russian colleagues replied- wait a second to get some change...)
that is probably the best offer (best club) we can find for amauri's astronomical salary. He doesn't want to lower it so Anzhi it is. If he was willing to get 1-2 mils per year for his next contract there would have been an abundance of clubs. I don't know why this guy is so attached to the team if he doesn't leave now ... I have no explanation.

Apr 29, 2006
I read the 8 mils we are looking for would not be a problem for them. On the other hand there wouldn't be a golden handshake of any kind. So it is 14+ mils we are saving if this deal goes through.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Real's £42m Amauri bid rejected

Juventus have reportedly turned down a £42.6m offer for Amauri from Champions League rivals Real Madrid.

The Spaniards are seeking a new striker after a knee ligament injury ruled Ruud Van Nistelrooy out of action for the rest of the season.

Impressed by his form for Juve since moving from Palermo in the summer, which includes the winning goal against Real in Turin, President Ramon Calderon is said to have made a huge bid for the player.

According to Tuttosport newspaper, the Bianconeri rejected a £42.6m offer for Amauri – more than double what they paid for him in May.

He had already been of interest to Real and Milan in the summer, but opted for Juventus instead.

Now Real Madrid are hunting elsewhere for their replacement striker and one of the likely candidates is also a Serie A star.

Hernan Crespo is not only an experienced Argentine who Inter would be happy to release as he rarely features even on the bench, but he is also available for the Champions League.

Crespo’s name was not on the list for the European competition and so he is not cup-tied, making him a more valuable proposition right now than Manchester United’s Carlos Tevez.

-
:rndh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)