Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (101 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Are you fucking kidding me?! It was so clear that he's leaving for good, what happend?! Now I read everywhere that 'he's happy about the chance he gets'?!??!WTF??

I don't care who's gonna join us, as long as Amauri and Iaq are out. They symoblize the medicore Juve, I'm so tired of those twoooo

Edit: FML I can't believe there's a chance they stay...FML FML FML

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Amauri still has Juve desire

Amauri hasn’t given up hope of playing for Juventus in the 2011-12 campaign, his agent has declared.

Linked with a variety of clubs given that his Turin deal expires next summer, Amauri started pre-season with the Old Lady yesterday.

“It’s too soon to talk about the future of Amauri,” agent Giampiero Pocetta told calciomercato.it. “He’s currently working at Juventus.

“Amauri is a very proud man and he’s eager to demonstrate his value to new Juve boss Antonio Conte.”

Amauri has been paired with Atletico Madrid and a switch to Parma, the club with whom he scored seven goals in 11 games during a six-month loan spell last season.

“I was in Madrid, but I had no contact with Atletico,” added the representative. “Parma? It’s nice to hear that they want the player. It’s a great environment there.”

:sergio:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Oh boy. I really hoped his stint at Parma made him interesting enough for a few other teams.. Ah well, the transfer market has just started.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)