Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (37 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Amauri still has Juve desire

Amauri hasn’t given up hope of playing for Juventus in the 2011-12 campaign, his agent has declared.

Linked with a variety of clubs given that his Turin deal expires next summer, Amauri started pre-season with the Old Lady yesterday.

“It’s too soon to talk about the future of Amauri,” agent Giampiero Pocetta told calciomercato.it. “He’s currently working at Juventus.

“Amauri is a very proud man and he’s eager to demonstrate his value to new Juve boss Antonio Conte.”

Amauri has been paired with Atletico Madrid and a switch to Parma, the club with whom he scored seven goals in 11 games during a six-month loan spell last season.

“I was in Madrid, but I had no contact with Atletico,” added the representative. “Parma? It’s nice to hear that they want the player. It’s a great environment there.”

:sergio:
Dammit why are we not making calls?!

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
7 goals in 11 games. :cool:

Oh no here comes Juventuz... "Why couldn't he do that playing as Tree #2 beside Iaquinta in Del Neri's formation where all they do is whack long balls up front and pray?"

May 22, 2007
You must understand that he is dangerous and useful when the team crooses the ball often. Del Neri's team played different football so he couldn't get used to other style of the game.
He didn't even look a threat in the box when there were crosses sent in (and there were), compare his presence to Toni's (at Juventus) for example, who is more useful. Amusing how Amauri has gone from the complete striker, next Drogba!!!!!!!!!!, to someone who needs a lot of crosses.

Jul 1, 2010
Amauri wants to prove himself yet again?

There is nothing to prove, he is good for small clubs like Parma and Palermo but he is way too weak mentally to perform for a big club.

As far as I care, he can fuck off.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Look at how Matri, Quagliarella and Del Piero did.
Amauri is different than all of them. First of all, he's not as good as them, but he is sort of in between a poacher like Matri and a SS like Quagliarella. Asking him to play up top and just wait for long balls doomed him.

I thought the reason we bought him in the first place was because he could run and play with his feet, then when he gets here he's all alone playing the Toni role, then we loan him and bam he's good again playing with players who keep the ball on the ground (ie. Giovinco, Palladingo).

But it's hardly just Amauri that we waste and then cast off for nothing. Our playing style last year and the year before was the worst in Serie A, completely in-conducive to making any average to above average player look good unless they were in super-top form or are naturally playmakers (Quagliarella).

redtag

Jul 6, 2008
I thought the reason we bought him in the first place was because he could run and play with his feet, then when he gets here he's all alone playing the Toni role, then we loan him and bam he's good again playing with players who keep the ball on the ground (ie. Giovinco, Palladingo).
he only play tapping ball to chest & head the ball.
he only use his feet to run forward and backward only.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Falling over, whinging to the ref and his team-mates, clapping, missing sitters, his massive wages, big transfer fee to sign him...fucking Secco the cunt...

Fuck I hate this player. Just give him away for free to another team.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Let's give him another chance. While we are at it, why don't we give Motta, Iaquinta, Sissoko, Martinez, Pepe, and all the other fuckers that we have a chance to prove that they suck, AGAIN! :rolleyes: :andyandbarcelona:
If he goes we would all miss the suspense that comes before we make a substitution and we wouldnt get to pray for the sub to be anyone but amauri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)