Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (26 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I was going to say it's a good thing we got rid of him but we are so bad it makes no difference. He would have continued to be useless, at least this way he can score a goal or two.

Aug 17, 2007
Hope he stays with Parma next season.
Exactly. I hope he'll never return, we had enough.

Plus, he still doesn't score goals that a classic 9 should score. I mean, the goal with the backheel was superb, but he was really lucky scoring that. since he joined Parma he scored 2 or 3 goals, but he keeps missing those chances that he must convert to goals. Headings, shots from short distance...

For conclusion- He's awful, I can't stand him, Parma can keep him forever. I can't believe some guys here already forgot how much we suffered from him just because he scored 3 goals in Parma. I can't believe I'm even answering you...I mean, it's Amauri ffs. AMAURI!!! again, AMAUARI!!!!!! THE NIGHTMARE!!!! If Amauri scores, he's better than Matri, If Matri scores, thank god we have him and not the brazilian lion. Listen to yourself, changing opinions every 7 days.

Fuck this

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Exactly. I hope he'll never return, we had enough.

Plus, he still doesn't score goals that a classic 9 should score. I mean, the goal with the backheel was superb, but he was really lucky scoring that. since he joined Parma he scored 2 or 3 goals, but he keeps missing those chances that he must convert to goals. Headings, shots from short distance...

For conclusion- He's awful, I can't stand him, Parma can keep him forever. I can't believe some guys here already forgot how much we suffered from him just because he scored 3 goals in Parma. I can't believe I'm even answering you...I mean, it's Amauri ffs. AMAURI!!! again, AMAUARI!!!!!! THE NIGHTMARE!!!! If Amauri scores, he's better than Matri, If Matri scores, thank god we have him and not the brazilian lion. Listen to yourself, changing opinions every 7 days.

Fuck this
Relax, we still have a long time to go before the end of the season. Save your energy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)