Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (62 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Amauri tried, but he wasn't good enough for us. Playing for a big team takes alot of afford, luck, and hard working to perform. He isn't made for bigs teams, some players just can't take the pressure of playing for a big team where you are analyzed on the smallest details and required to put a performance on a regular basis. Amauri never insulted the fans or the team. He tried to perform, but he wasn't able to. I understand the hate for Amauri the football player, but I just can't get the hate to him as a person and all the personal insults. The guy tried and failed, it's life and it usually happen. Many of you on this forum have probably failed in careers, does it make you a piece of shit and low life or whatever , definitely NO. The guy never stirred up any thing in the media, he respected the team, and the fans. He is a player made for midtable team, that's all. Hopefully he get sold in the end of the season, and just move on

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I think Amauri is proving that he wasn't the problem - it was Juventus

Look at the team this season - completely different squad to last and yet they're still a cowardly schizo easily defeated team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)