Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (11 Viewers)

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
Might?
I'm sure we would all be proud of him.
He would be getting all the headers at least. I can actually imagine him jumping around on the field with all the kids after scoring .

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Might?
I'm sure we would all be proud of him.
He would be getting all the headers at least. I can actually imagine him jumping around on the field with all the kids after scoring .
I am trying to imagine that but I still can't :D I just can see him throwing little kids around and missing lots of chances. And getting injured ofc.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I hated Amauri before, but after last night's games, that hate has gone sky high. U are a piece of sh*t and we don't need players like you in r team.

'Oh I just got tackled and lost the ball'. instead of taking 2 steps right to get the ball back he took 10 steps left and ran the other direction. How can someone who earns mega bucks be such a f*@king r£tard. 2 goals in 1 year in serie A, wow u r amazing. You guys can say he's good for us, but because he is such a moaner, Marino will never substitute him. he would rather take off Crespo and leave that piece of sh!t on the field. a 45 year old Crespo is 10 times the player Amauri will ever be. Now Amauri do us all a favour and vatene!!!
Beloved already by his new fans :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)