Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (21 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You guys should ignore this thread while he's not playing for us. It's incredible how active this thread even after his loan to Parma. Matri scores it rains posts in Amauri's thread we win it rains even more, he doesn't score for Parma also the same case.

It's becoming routine, lets enjoy what we are having now and get over Amauri (At least until the season is over).

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You guys should ignore this thread while he's not playing for us. It's incredible how active this thread even after his loan to Parma. Matri scores it rains posts in Amauri's thread we win it rains even more, he doesn't score for Parma also the same case.

It's becoming routine, lets enjoy what we are having now and get over Amauri (At least until the season is over).
I don't see why. If Amauri were to unexpectedly start scoring goal after goal we could say "okay, he's not that bad, it was the Juve environment that choked him". But that hasn't been the case.. yet.

redtag

Jul 6, 2008
Parma vs AC Milan

Amauri play 90 mins , 12 to13 touches through the whole game and 1 try on goal. 1st half left nearly 30 minute no ball touches. I live to watch amauri play and count how many time he get ball. cant wait to see next show to teach my kid to count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)