Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (125 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
You know I think Amauri looks good in a Parma jersey.
Natural, when he's worn black and white for far too long.

:lol2: at some of the fanboys. After two years of abysmal performances, one whole year without a single goal and after abundance of chances given to him by various coaches, the guy scores one goal for Parma and some are already getting excited. If anything this just proves this guy was never meant for a club like Juventus and we need to cut our losses and hope for him to score some more so we can sell him. Whoever would still want him back is just dumb.
Thank you for writing exactly what I think. I KNEW that people would be calling for his return.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think he will score a bunch, he might end up with double figures by the end of the season.
Remember that he scored 15 goals in his best season, 3 years ago. Now, he got one goal and 4 months left, I doubt he'll even get close to double figures.

C'mon his goal was better than one Marchisio scored against Udinese according to some members
Tasteless members. Marchisio's was the SEX, Amauri's lacked power.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Amauri's goal better than Marchisio's? Who said that :sergio:

Marchisio's was a prime example to use at school while Amowri's was a bullshit one.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Amauri's goal better than Marchisio's? Who said that :sergio:

Marchisio's was a prime example to use at school while Amowri's was a bullshit one.
:lol: I love the Cartman in Italian.

Yeah. Marchisio's goal was of a determined man in a desperate team. Amauri's was of a desperate man in a determined team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)