Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (28 Viewers)

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
The Parma striker, Amauri, spoke after the race between ducal and Fiorentina, which ended in a draw: "I am pleased to have made a good performance, to be returned to the goal that is certainly important. This period was not very lucky The objective is to play with continuity and prove to myself that I am a strong player. It 'was a very special start to the season, I've been injured. I have received so much criticism and I have raised. I am a player of Juve from June 30 back in black and white. "

...or you could just stay where you are now.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
The Parma striker, Amauri, spoke after the race between ducal and Fiorentina, which ended in a draw: "I am pleased to have made a good performance, to be returned to the goal that is certainly important. This period was not very lucky The objective is to play with continuity and prove to myself that I am a strong player. It 'was a very special start to the season, I've been injured. I have received so much criticism and I have raised. I am a player of Juve from June 30 back in black and white. "

:D

He has raised? :howler:

Nedvěd

Never understood why Juve signed Amauri in the first place. A Brazilian (now Italian) version of Jason Roberts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 21)