Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Jesus, is that a real statistic? I didn't realize it was that dire.
Well, not 38 rounds maybe, but the last goal he scored was in February against Genoa and before that he scored on October 28th against Atalanta.

If he doesn't score against Bologna on Sunday, it will be +365 days and only 1 goal in serie A.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I see him leaving this next summer. For whatever reason the man just can't score goals.
I think we should just shave him and give him Delpie's jersey. He's obviously a pretty good imitation of a statue on the pitch, and in a few years we're going to need a monument to Del Piero outside the stadium.

Jun 13, 2007
No excuse works anymore when for a year and a half everyone is scoring but him. We obviously can't make everything click for him so why use him and why keep him?
The man scored 1 (one) goal in the last 38 serie A rounds and he's our first striker.

I wouldn't even try to defend him anymore.
Because he's the only player we have who's capable of scoring more than 20 goals per season. I agree he's been very disappointing and I don't usually defend him but he wasn't at fault against Red bull. I also know that is he can get on form and just score a few goals he will really help this team. I don't know why he hasn't scored in so long and if we can get Dzeko or someone to replace him I'd be more than happy. But right now, we need someone like the Amauri two years ago.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That's just sad. Are you sure that's accurate? I thought he scored in a few games back to back mid season last year.
Last year he scored only 5 goals in serie A:

Round 8 - against Fiorentina
Round 9 - against Siena
Round 10- twice against Sampdoria (I said wrongly Atalanta in the previous post)
Round 24- against Genoa.

This year he's yet to score. Like I said in the above post, on October 28th (in 7 days) it will be 1 year and only 1 goal in serie A for Amauri.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think we should just shave him and give him Delpie's jersey. He's obviously a pretty good imitation of a statue on the pitch, and in a few years we're going to need a monument to Del Piero outside the stadium.
Yes let's use Amauri to remember a player who has scored almost 300 times for us.

I love the irony.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Last year he scored only 5 goals in serie A:

Round 8 - against Fiorentina
Round 9 - against Siena
Round 10- twice against Sampdoria (I said wrongly Atalanta in the previous post)
Round 24- against Genoa.

This year he's yet to score. Like I said in the above post, on October 28th (in 7 days) it will be 1 year and only 1 goal in serie A for Amauri.
oh, for sure then.
:lol2:

Amauri capable of scoring 20 goals per season?
I think it's probably against the rules. If he gets to 18 or 19 the FIGC would suspend him for the rest of the games.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not including the Champions league goals. He was out for the second half of the season. Point is, Amauri can definitely bag 20 goals+ per season. t
How did you come up with that conclusion though?

I can also say I could personally score 20 goals a season for Juventus, but with nothing to prove it.

Jun 13, 2007
How did you come up with that conclusion though?

I can also say I could personally score 20 goals a season for Juventus, but with nothing to prove it.
If he can score 12 goals or more in half a season then scoring 8 more the rest of the season is not so far fetched. If you've scored more than 10 goals for Juve in half a season please let me know. I'll be sure to defend your goalscoring capabilities as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)