Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (8 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You do know he made a kind of important one-two pass with Krasic before the assist to Quagliarella for the third goal right?

We know you hate the guy Hus, there's no need to keep pointing that out.
Let's go ahead and give a round of applause to the other 7 field players out there that were involved in the game that led to Quag's goal while we are at it.

If the only way he can get credit is from a simple one-two pass that every single player on that team should be able to do anyways then LOL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Let's go ahead and give a round of applause to the other 7 field players out there that were involved in the game that led to Quag's goal while we are at it.
Nah, I think bashing Amauri after every match or whenever we feel like it seems much better.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nah, I think bashing Amauri after every match or whenever we feel like it seems much better.
So saying he is poor in front of goal, makes silly rash fouls, brings nothing to the team, and has a shitty attitude and reaction is bashing him?

Bashing to me is like insulting him or personal attacks. The guy is just poor at what he does, that's the reality...no bashing there.

We had 4 people score yesterday, 2 of them being midfielders and one was a sub that was on the field for like 5 minutes before scoring. Not one of those 4 was Amauri and keep in mind he played the entire game.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So saying he is poor in front of goal, makes silly rash fouls, brings nothing to the team, and has a shitty attitude and reaction is bashing him?

Bashing to me is like insulting him or personal attacks. The guy is just poor at what he does, that's the reality...no bashing there.

We had 4 people score yesterday, 2 of them being midfielders and one was a sub that was on the field for like 5 minutes before scoring. Not one of those 4 was Amauri and keep in mind he played the entire game.
that means absolutely nothing, but it is after all a specialty of yours to write and write extensively and say absolutely nothing

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

It becomes bashing when you keep on repeating the same stuff for god knows how long. It gets kind of boring you know.

No one is defending his poor scoring record, and that is because he was never a very good goal scorer to begin with. He makes silly rash fouls? At least he makes his presence felt up front, unlike some other striker we own. Shitty attitude and reaction? Excuse him for being angry with himself not being able to score a goal in Serie A for so long.

But to say he brings nothing to this team is pure non sense and was discussed in this same thread for a lot of times.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:howler:

Give him more time? LOL

Yeah, let's give him some more time to improve over last year's stellar performances that he built so well on from the season prior to lasts. He is consistently improving as we can all see so clearly. But hey, I will continue to write volumes of nothing while Amauri continues to prove me wrong. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)